Kawasaki offering Police edition Concours

conn-e-rot

:nono:

A sportbike with a police trim package.... 160 around 270.... running from the police on one of their own bikes..... pulling people over..... think outside the box man.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I got a lot of room in the front of the 1125R to put stuff like flashing lights and a siren. Hmm.. Getting people to move out of the way would be awesome!

http://www.strobesnmore.com/index.php?cPath=21

I've seen video a while back with Police ST1300's and Goldwings. I'll have to try and find it tonight.

Wasn't there an article or news story about Harley donating Police bikes just last year on here?

Yeah. Harley donates/gives HUGE discounts to police.

I've seen video a while back with Police ST1300's and Goldwings. I'll have to try and find it tonight.

Wasn't there an article or news story about Harley donating Police bikes just last year on here?

coshocton has a harley but it wasnt donated by harley.....

:nono:

A sportbike with a police trim package.... 160 around 270.... running from the police on one of their own bikes..... pulling people over..... think outside the box man.

Do you think the squirrel they got riding that thing can do 160 around 270 w/o issue? I'd run him in my FJ I am that confident at the first clover leaf, he'd ball it into a pop can...

It's most likely for shows and events... Or, it may be ridden by a squid cop like Obetz has...

It's funny that these places have these things when riders aren't properly trained to ride them in any way. But hey, what do I know...

Right, cause NOBODY ever joins the police force if they've had prior track experience.

Right, cause NOBODY ever joins the police force if they've had prior track experience.

Just because you have "prior trackday experience" doesn't mean you're any good at it... There are people with "experience" and the experience they have is bad...:D

nice jacket, squid.

:-/ There's a male Centerville (ritzy town) cop on a big cop motorcycle that rides with a half shell, no jacket, spandex riding pants (the kind you'd see on women that ride horses), tall riding boots, and no gloves. Reminds me of CHIPS.

Centerville is a ritzy town? Yeah it's all bright lights and movie stars.

Those cops are pretty cool for the most part when they aren't being snobby and trying to drink their lattes while eating their breakfast croissants.