Big storm coming in

mahdey

thanks for the heads up!

26473_1103810653333_1768762767_196605_2805268_n.jpg

Ohhhh wait..... Are you in California or something?? How's come I've never heard you mention that before?

My mom and dad are near Toledo and are ham radio operators. They volunteer for Sky Warn where they monitor the weather when conditions are supposed to be bad etc. They just called and said the storm headed our way could be bad, hail, maybe tornadoes. Should be to Delaware Co in 30-45 mins. Similar weather in Lucas Co has taken down barns etc tonight.

Oh I wish I could fit my car in the garage right now! :(

I see the storm, tops at 33k and 100% hail somewhere in it. Looks like Westerville should be ok, on the South edge of the storm. It will be close enough though. Now Delaware, it appears to be right in the path.

edit: tornado warning just went up in an area South of Findlay.

Edited by ReconRat

well it just left lima and should be on its way to cbus. It was pretty heavy rain and localized flooding occurred because the drains couldn't keep up. yes i like storms, hence why i was driving in it. :)

I see the storm, tops at 33k and 100% hail somewhere in it. Looks like Westerville should be ok, on the South edge of the storm. It will be close enough though. Now Delaware, it appears to be right in the path.

edit: tornado warning just went up in an area South of Findlay.

I have Westerville address but in Delaware Co hence why M&D warned me about Del Co. I love a good storm but hopefully the hard stuff will stay north. Dog is not panting or pacing yet, so we shall see...

I have Westerville address but in Delaware Co hence why M&D warned me about Del Co. I love a good storm but hopefully the hard stuff will stay north. Dog is not panting or pacing yet, so we shall see...

understood, it looks like the hail and severe was dropped, but there is three storms in a row back to back. Have fun! Columbus proper will get two or three or four also.

Awesome that there are tornado warnings/watches all over and Twister is on TNT :lol:

When Twister first came out, a tornado hit at a Drive-in while it was playing, just like in the movie! Love this movie too! Was just listening to the soundtrack the other day.

...turns channel to watch Twister....