For all you naive liberals who say Obama is native born....

Fonzie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm home country as in where his father was born?

All the midwest white boys still refer to the black folks as African-Americans, (when they're in public) but then get but hurt when someone embraces their African heritage.

mmm home country as in where his father was born?

All the midwest white boys still refer to the black folks as African-Americans, (when they're in public) but then get but hurt when someone embraces their African heritage.

If Barry was truly born here.... Then THIS is HIS home country.... Not where his father was born. Kenya is his father's home country.... Supposedly not his

As a midwest white boy, I don't refer to myself as Euro-American, or even Native American with some of my bloodline. I am American born & call myself American. Simple

My wife's mom, aunts & uncles are all half mexican, half spanish. They don't refer to Mexico or Spain as their "home country".... They call themselves Americans

And I guess I missed the memo..... Apparently African Americans isn't the preferred terminology anymore?? Are they starting some cool new term out there in liberal Cali that us biggoted midwestern Euro-Americans aren't aware of yet?

never been a Cali thing in regards to terminology. African American was never a preferred term, it was a label created by those that thought just saying Americans wasn't good enough. I just popped back over to edit my statement because I felt it would be offensive to those that it didn't apply to, such as yourself.

That being said, USA is the only country that still refers to folks generations removed from another country as that ethnicity. For instance, Italian, German, Irish American, and the number one idiotic term, African American. If you have to count the years in 100s to get back to your so called "motherland", then you're just American.

Obama's father is/was Kenyan born and raised, his mother USA, that still makes him African American, unlike the rest of the black folk that just like that term because they think it comes with some type membership to a secret society.

Just for the record, Charlize Theron is African American as well. (thrown in for the African American wannabes reading this)

In closing, Barrack never referred to Kenya as his country, his wife did. But I'm guessing your wife never stated something you didn't agree with.

Edited by AOW

never been a Cali thing in regards to terminology. African American was never a preferred term, it was a label created by those that thought just saying Americans wasn't good enough. I just popped back over to edit my statement because I felt it would be offensive to those that it didn't apply to, such as yourself. (Which statement.... In your post I quoted, or did you erase something from this one?)

That being said, USA is the only country that still refers to folks generations removed from another country as that ethnicity. For instance, Italian, German, Irish American, and the number one idiotic term, African American. If you have to count the years in 100s to get back to your so called "motherland", then you're just American.

Obama's father is/was Kenyan born and raised, his mother USA, that still makes him African American, unlike the rest of the black folk that just like that term because they think it comes with some type membership to a secret society. (This one made me chuckle, 'cause I think you hit the nail on the head here)

Just for the record, Charlize Theron is African American as well. (thrown in for the African American wannabes reading this)

In closing, Barrack never referred to Kenya as his country, his wife did. But I'm guessing your wife never stated something you didn't agree with.

I think I agree with everything you said above

The only thing I might split hairs with you about is Michelle's faux pas, if that's what it was. She's an extremely smart woman, & I'm sure very careful with her choice of words/wording

For the record.... I'm all for tracing our family trees, geneology, lineage, etc, & proudly passing that history down to the next generation to share & preserve it

What I don't like hearing is our Commander in Chief's wife referring to his "home country" as a different one than this one. Especially when there was so much controversy about his birthplace to begin with. If it weren't for that doubt & debate existing already, her comment would've been no big deal & probably never even noticed

i wanna know what kinda drugs these "birther" people are on.... it seems like some seriously good shit that lets you lose your grip on reality. i want some.

That's a reprint Duane.... Not the original record

thats what hawaii gives you. they do not have the option to get the one with the doctors hand writing.

Just for fun, the Harvard Law Review April 1st spoof of finding Obama's birth certificate.

Even better, I see 8 of 59 commenters figured out it was a joke.

That's only about 13.6% of a supposedly educated population.

The comments posted on the Harvard news article, of course, look extreme, as always. And as much as I'd like to think that it is only a small radical portion of the population that is responsible for internet news posting of comments, I'm afraid that it is actually a valid cross section of the average population.

It's kind of bound to be this way, bombarded as we are by biased mass media from one side or the other (depending on which side benefits the company that owns a given outlet). A lot of people lack either the time, education, or motivation to try and dig through the various kinds of spin to figure out what's really happening.

As a result, a large part of the population has some really fucking strange views based entirely on what they heard from somewhere.

Fonz, I think this is a case where the only solution is to fight fire with fire.

You need to hop on a plane, head to Africa, and get elected President of Kenya. That's the ONLY way.

good luck with that, Kenya's still a little peeved over the whole Nelson Mandella imprisonment thing by the British regime in South Africa. Not real keen on the pigmentally challenged in government rolls in Kenya.

As a result, a large part of the population has some really fucking strange views based entirely on what they heard from somewhere.

the earth is only 6000 years old lol.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President." Some of the lawsuits over the dispute question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated over $1 million to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest the questions.

The "certification of live birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

::facepalm::

The "certification of live birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii.

while that is true, it is obtainable for someone not born in hawaii, the one fact that you so tactically omitted is that IT STATES YOUR PLACE OF BIRTH.

if you were born in ohio, when you get your hawaii COLB, it will say ohio as place of birth. you think they just put honolulu on every one, regardless of where you were actually born? :rolleyes:

The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

the short form IS THE ONLY THING THEY RELEASE. they dont give out the long form. even if you ask for one.

the short form IS AN ACCURATE RECORD OF THE LONG FORM.

i dont know why this is so hard for people to understand.

Edited by John

People dont understand as you say or believe as they would say because the one expert to examine the one circulating the net says its a forgery and the quote below.........

Obama's decision to spend sums estimated over $1 million to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest the questions.

people believe what they want to believe, starting with "you can be whatever you want when you grow up" and "all men are created equal."

If Obama really wasn't a native-born American, the democrats have had more than enough time to come up with one hell of a convincing fake birth cert.

And why even bother? this is the type of thing they check pretty early on in the primary process. Why would they pick a guy with such a glaring vulnerability?

with W's shit approval ratings, and against a walking zombie like McCain, they could have gotten Tracy Morgan elected...