Dear Dweezel...

kawifan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at the shoutbox from earlier today. kawi rides a "black magic women" as i recall ninjanick rode what?? oh yea a BLACK BIKE. and as most men do they refer to their bikes as women, so mabe it is a coincidence or somethin like it, but just seems kinda similar to me.

can i join the shitty-pedro detective club yet?

I think we will need a different name for our organization

NinjaNick and I didn't get along.I like to say cracker.I am suprised he isn't giving me a hard time.I think it's funny he is trying to "squash" it now that he has had his say.For everyone that doesn't know ninjanick was banned for threatening members of this forum and wishing that Dweezel and I would crash hard.I have met Trapper in person and I can assure you that unless kawifan is Hulk Hogan's brother or maybe Kimbo Slice he should keep his threats to himself.

Size don't mean shit, plus I'm not a tiny fella either. ;) Who cares anyways. I noticed you went from the pumping fist avatar to the superman avatar. That shows me that you're full of yourself and in a way you feel you're indestructable, like those avatars pursuade. ;)

I don't recall EVER anyone threatening anybody. I don't make threats. Threats are for people who talk shit.

I got no problem with you OR dweezel personally. I'm just annoyed that you guys can't get on my level about the whole dropping a bike so many times in 1 year and saying more to come. UNLESS he's a stunter?

I don't think of what I do as stirring the pot, I just like to see the true reality of what is REALLY going on in certain situations. So many people conform and just deal with things, instead of being truthful and saying what is REALLY happening, or what the truth REALLY is.

I'm sure if we all met, we'd get along just fine and have some laughs too. I'm actually a nice, fun guy, who is blunt, but yet not hateful. I love to laugh and have fun man. The one thing I do hate about myself is I have a hard time letting things go because I ALWAYS have to have the last word...lol.

I hope we do meet and joke around and ride someday honestly. I'm heading up to Jefferson Outlet mall to buy clothes for the wife now, so I will be inactive for awhile. Peace!

Ninja Nick did threaten both dweezel and I. I would insert a link to refresh your memory but that part of the thread was moved to a part of the site that i can't access.You DO stir the sh!t around here.Thats a good thing.I do it as much as I can. This site gets boring with out it.

Facts:

- Kawifan = NinjaNick = Banned

- Nick has 24 hrs to contact me, and make a public apology before he's banned again

- Nick has threatened people on multiple occasions, including me

- Nick does stir shit and talk a lot of shit, yet I've never seen him ride

- Making fun of Trapper is about the most retarded thing in the world

- Cleaner did a good job defusing the situation

- Nick has a problem with people saying cracka joking around. He's the white version of Jesse Jackson

- This bickering between everyone ends now. I enjoy banning people. It makes me feel powerful and important, and I swear it makes my penis bigger each time I ban someone.

Fin

I ONLY REJOINED BECAUSE I GET BORED AT WORK SOMETIME AND FELT LIKE STIRRING SHIT.;) Satan you truly are a fucking TOOL! I do apologize to ROCKY and DWEEZEL, I DO like them believe it or not, but I will NEVER apologize to such a fucking dumbass as yourself. Fucking squid! :rolleyes: Shouldn't you be laid out on a sidewalk somewhere like a fucking drunk bum, as you showed us in pictures before? You are FAR from a grown married man...KID! :rolleyes:

Ban me twirp! ;)

.........I don't think of what I do as stirring the pot
I ONLY REJOINED BECAUSE I GET BORED AT WORK SOMETIME AND FELT LIKE STIRRING SHIT.;) ..............

which is it???? I know its that latter, and so does everyone else. Some ppl here dont take the time to spell right sometimes, but at least we know how to exchange info without being an arrogant prick or a hypocrite.

I ONLY REJOINED BECAUSE I GET BORED AT WORK SOMETIME AND FELT LIKE STIRRING SHIT.;) Satan you truly are a fucking TOOL! I do apologize to ROCKY and DWEEZEL, I DO like them believe it or not, but I will NEVER apologize to such a fucking dumbass as yourself. Fucking squid! :rolleyes: Shouldn't you be laid out on a sidewalk somewhere like a fucking drunk bum, as you showed us in pictures before? You are FAR from a grown married man...KID! :rolleyes:

Ban me twirp! ;)

You're banned again, and no coming back this time. I really wanted to give you a chance. But again you blew it. Between the gun comment on the phone, wishing people to wreck, and now this... Have a nice life in Dayton, don't wreck, stay on two wheels, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Peace.