Just saw this on facebook...

wrillo

Still confused...F^%k it.

really? Kay was the girl that came on here and was asking people for rides, and then proceeded to help in the creation of a thread that many refer to as an 'epic' thread taking myspace style photos of herself and her messy room....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really? Kay was the girl that came on here and was asking people for rides, and then proceeded to help in the creation of a thread that many refer to as an 'epic' thread taking myspace style photos of herself and her messy room....

Thanks! Where is this "EPIC" thread?

She was just some dumb attention whore that had a few of the guys running around with stiffies because she was begging to ride on the back of someones bike to quench her need for adolescent male attention. I think one of the boys took her for said ride and got no ass for his efforts. Last summer.

Search the word: Today.

... or 'musk'. I believe that's the thread you've quoted me.

here

don't be jealous woman

Atta girl! Glad you've still got your priorities straight, with cleaning on your mind. Out of all you posted, the 'messy room' was the part that really grinds your gears isn't it? :D

I bet it would really irk you to find out she can't cook, properly use a vacuum cleaner either, or separate the lights and darks when she does laundry too.

Bad idea. I'm prolly gonna get my ass kicked from Cleveland for posting this here
Kaitlyn Reed > William Rillo: HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT MY PREGNANCY IS NONE OF YOUR STUPID OHIO RIDER INTERNET FRIENDS BUSINESS??????? KEEP MY LIFE OFF YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE I DON'T NEED THOSE PPL HARASSING ME. THANKS.

Consider his e-Ass e-Kicked :D

Though I do take offense to "Harrassing her" -- since when was being Facebook friends 'harrassment'? I haven't even so much as "Like"d anything she's posted. :(

Consider his e-Ass e-Kicked :D

Though I do take offense to "Harrassing her" -- since when was being Facebook friends 'harrassment'? I haven't even so much as "Like"d anything she's posted. :(

This is getting good! Is she posting baby belly pics yet? :lol: