wtf cavs!!

kawi kid

more of the same from the mistakes on the lake....thank God i am a pittsburgh fan :)

a mistake on the lake and a burgh of shit next to a river, not seeing much of a difference :D

a mistake on the lake and a burgh of shit next to a river, not seeing much of a difference :D

Ummmm.... Yeeeaaaahhhh...... Try about 14 championships difference there Sparky :rolleyes:

Steelers-- 6 time Super Bowl Champs

Penguins-- 3 time Stanley Cup Champs

Pirates-- 5 time World Series Champs

Seems like the water must be a weeee bit better over at the confluence ;)

Ummmm.... Yeeeaaaahhhh...... Try about 14 championships difference there Sparky :rolleyes:

Steelers-- 6 time Super Bowl Champs

Penguins-- 3 time Stanley Cup Champs

Pirates-- 5 time World Series Champs

Seems like the water must be a weeee bit better over at the confluence ;)

i was only playin, no need to rub it in :(

Hmmmm....

Some of you fuckers that were extolling the virtues of the "new, improved" Cav's here:http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=45158 seem to have changed your tune a bit.

Interesting.

haha how did I know you would bring this up :D

They played pretty damn well during the season but seems they decided not to show up in the playoffs

Aside from Lebron not giving a damn in game 5, Mike Brown has to be the worst Coach in the NBA. His lack of offensive imagination and inability/unwillingness to make adjustments during the game are the Cavs biggest weaknesses.

In the regular season, the Cavs regularly get outscored in the 3rd quarter...no coincidence this is right after halftime when the head coaches makes the majority of their adjustments. The Cavs can usually make up for the 3rd quarter let down with superior talent.

But, a 7 game series is ALL ABOUT ADJUSTMENTS. Stan Van Jeremy, badly exposed Mike Brown last year vs. Orlando. Doc Rivers is not nearly as good a coach as Stan (or Jeff) Van Gundy and he is 3 steps ahead of MIke Brown in this series. WTF?

They played pretty damn well during the season

Which makes no fucking difference whatsoever when it comes to winning championships. Obviously.

Anything can happen from here on out, so I'll wait to say "I told you so" until its finally over and done with.

Aside from Lebron not giving a damn in game 5, Mike Brown has to be the worst Coach in the NBA. His lack of offensive imagination and inability/unwillingness to make adjustments during the game are the Cavs biggest weaknesses.

In the regular season, the Cavs regularly get outscored in the 3rd quarter...no coincidence this is right after halftime when the head coaches makes the majority of their adjustments. The Cavs can usually make up for the 3rd quarter let down with superior talent.

But, a 7 game series is ALL ABOUT ADJUSTMENTS. Stan Van Jeremy, badly exposed Mike Brown last year vs. Orlando. Doc Rivers is not nearly as good a coach as Stan (or Jeff) Van Gundy and he is 3 steps ahead of MIke Brown in this series. WTF?

what he said ^^^

Which makes no fucking difference whatsoever when it comes to winning championships. Obviously.

Anything can happen from here on out, so I'll wait to say "I told you so" until its finally over and done with.

and for the 50th time in no way do I disagree with you

Great article..... Time for him to put up or shut up

Reminds me of how OHSAA tried sanctioning him for getting a loan for that Hummer before he'd even been drafted yet.

He's too used to receiving preferential treatment & being the media darling.... And I like LeBron. He just needs to concentrate & fulfill his true potential.

Edited by Fonzie

This whole Cavs organization gives the ball to LeBron then stands around with thumbs up their asses as the Celtic's collapse around him. Williams is a crap guard, Jameson should of stayed in Washington and thank goodness that Brown's ties match his glasses that's about the only thing he brings to the table. This city will not be happy until LeBron is in a different uniform laying a who0pass on this less than mediocre team. The man can't do it all himself and when he does go to a team that can give him some help Cleveland fans will be all boohooing like always. And the very sad fact is I still believe they can beat the Celtics if they actually gave a half a shit and tried...at least I'm not bitter much....