The mistake on the lake..

hollywood3586

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny just keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested

I'm so happy I have your permission. I was just about to stop being my charming self. Thankfully, I can continue being the person I am.

question for you.. are your parents siblings?

cause it would explain a lot..

If you're so disinterested, why the questions, toots?

Wow....

Reminds me of that guy that said, "it depends on what your definition of "is" is."

For someone that has no investment in Ohio teams, you sure do have a lot of opinions.

I have a lot of opinions on a lot of things. That doesn't mean I'm emotionally invested in them..it just means I decided to have an opinion on them. For me to observe that something obviously is going on in the Cavs locker room that we don't know about, doesn't mean I bleed wine and gold. The whole country could see that during after watching game 6.

I have a lot of opinions on a lot of things. That doesn't mean I'm emotionally invested in them..it just means I decided to have an opinion on them. For me to observe that something obviously is going on in the Cavs locker room that we don't know about, doesn't mean I bleed wine and gold. The whole country could see that during after watching game 6.

Interesting.

Most people that I know that "don't care" (or have no "emotional investment") in something usually don't have an opinion on it.

I guess you're one of those rare individuals who takes the time to form opinions on things that don't make any difference to them.

Interesting.

Most people that I know that "don't care" (or have no "emotional investment") in something usually don't have an opinion on it.

I guess you're one of those rare individuals who takes the time to form opinions on things that don't make any difference to them.

maybe he's Italian? Us wops have an opinion on everything whether we're interested, care or hell even know what were talking about :D

Interesting.

I would have to agree with you... most people I've crossed paths with don't take the time to form an educated opinion on much of anything if it doesn't directly affect them. Even if it does affect them, their opinion isn't very educated. I usually don't spend much time with people like that..so my social circle is very small.

hahaha did you read the first comment from someone?? lol!!

"Larry King isnt even alive, its a stuffed chicken"

Really!? :D

in all fairness, the questions would be about the same...

What exactly are you expecting to see?

You won't find out where he's going, that's for sure.

no but he may give us an insight as to what he might choose... or explain some of the stories floating around.. like the one about his mom!

no but he may give us an insight as to what he might choose... or explain some of the stories floating around.. like the one about his mom!

its not true...confirmed this through a friend that works with the team