Free food, my treat! Ride after 3pm?

Hondajt

I work from 9-3pm at Solar Shade. If anyone wants to come by, I would like to go for a ride after work today. One big circle that leads back to my shop, where we can order pizza from one of springboro's 8 different pizza stores or anywhere we stop along the way. Of course, I'm not confident enough to lead, but I can if I have too. Though my route isn't very fun, just scenic (to me). Here is my shop:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1673+East+State+Route+73,+Waynesville,+OH+45068&sll=39.545882,-84.162955&sspn=0.025779,0.065875&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1673+Old+State+Route+73+E,+Waynesville,+Warren,+Ohio+45068&ll=39.545105,-84.162902&spn=0.006652,0.016469&z=17

Yes, it's a bribe. I just want to meet more of the OR people!

^^I figured :)

Come on guys, short notice not doing it for ya?

The ride to you, would be roughly close to 2 hrs. But, it's pretty simple. Just have a couple things to do. I know it doesn't help you NOW. But...if you want...set up one for next week. And i'll do my best to make it out. And you'll give people more of a notice. Might get a small group going. :D

sounds like a plan. I'm still here at work installing a brake controller on a 2005 dodge ram. It's kickin my ass.

edit* the brake controller was bad. This is stupid. Replaced it with a new unit and everything is working fine. Still haven't left yet.

Edited by Hondajt