Orange GSXR Sighting (Butler County)

witttom

if it was blue and orange, it was chris...if it was solid, and he was black...that dude is a squid
Looked to be mostly orange. Was fairly bright. I was on a diagonal road looking over. Didn't look to be doing anything stupid. In fact, it was riding fairly passive. Probably not Chris, eh?

Hmmmm.... It sounded as if: "In fact, it was riding fairly passive. Probably not Chris, eh?" implying he doesn't ride passively.

I know, you forgot the :D, right?

No, I was saying "Probably not Chris?" because this one was solid orange. Nothing implied. Apologies for my 3rd typing skills, but I thought even you would have been able to keep up.

No, I was saying "Probably not Chris?" because this one was solid orange. Nothing implied. Apologies for my 3rd typing skills, but I thought even you would have been able to keep up.

Whoa, you must have a date with a MySpace friend, huh? You're too anxious and are not making any sense here... The use of grammar and sentence structure have never been your strong point so, I'll go easy...

You stated the rider was riding fairly passive. You then used a period. Next, your comment was "Probably not Chris, huh?" No smiley, nothing to imply you were joking, etc.

Next, you TRY and slam me with the above response. However, I am not sure what 3rd typing skills are. Are those level 3 typing skills? The 3rd class of typing you made it through? What?

I'm just wondering where we lost you. Chris's bike has always been a badass blue and orange.

If you'd go and stalk Chris and dig up all his personal info like you've done with me, you'd have known that from one, the other threads - even LR and two, probably because you would have found some photos somehow, somewhere...

Just take a break from stalking me and a few others (Kurtis comes to mind) and you'll be able to answer your own questions and save us all a bunch of time.

Gotta go finish cleaning the air filter. Oh, I mean, gotta go fix the bling bling daddy stuff on the wittle motorsickle. Bye, bye Smookums...

yo Chris....

Finally realized who you are.

What happened to the 900RR??

On the way to work after the August Nelson round last year I had a girl in a Chevy Malibu pull out in front of me. I got air cared to UC hospital, but escaped with few injuries that were minor enough to not need surgery.

I sold the motor but I think I got taken on, as they guy who bought blew supposedly blew it up in a 3 days of riding it.

Bike and car aftermath

98470b.jpg

100_0147b.JPG

100_0144a.JPG

100_0142b.JPG

On the way to work after the August Nelson round last year I had a girl in a Chevy Malibu pull out in front of me. I got air cared to UC hospital, but escaped with few injuries that were minor enough to not need surgery.

I sold the motor but I think I got taken on, as they guy who bought blew supposedly blew it up in a 3 days of riding it.

Bike and car aftermath

Eh....that sucks, man. Sorry to hear that.

What did the dude do to pop the motor? That being said, I've seen more than a few guys pop built motors. They forget that the require a little more "care and feeding" than most.

Glad you wound up ok though....

Ahhhh.... What do you know about built motors anyways...:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

Find me a 2007 GSXR 750. Now.

(The one I had a line on has been sold):(

I know that I'm just as slow on a bike with a built motor as I am on one with a stock motor :D

07 750? Haven't heard of anything lately. Are you looking for something already built, or what?

I know that I'm just as slow on a bike with a built motor as I am on one with a stock motor :D

07 750? Haven't heard of anything lately. Are you looking for something already built, or what?

Yeah, actually. My days of building from scratch are over. I can buy a Vesrah bike from Mark and it would be already set-up. Was looking at Jensen's 07, too...

I have actually only done this current one as my first already prepped machine. It was a good deal and it has been very solid. Reuben builds good stuff for sure and I know Mark's personal 750 is damn good, as well. From what I know of Robert, he rarely ran the 750 - usually practiced on the 600 and 1000 and only ran the 750 for the race. We'll see....

May hold on to ol' Blue a while longer. Just if it is possible, I'll send her off...

Yeah, actually. My days of building from scratch are over. I can buy a Vesrah bike from Mark and it would be already set-up. Was looking at Jensen's 07, too...

I have actually only done this current one as my first already prepped machine. It was a good deal and it has been very solid. Reuben builds good stuff for sure and I know Mark's personal 750 is damn good, as well. From what I know of Robert, he rarely ran the 750 - usually practiced on the 600 and 1000 and only ran the 750 for the race. We'll see....

May hold on to ol' Blue a while longer. Just if it is possible, I'll send her off...

Come on, grow a set and buy one of the KWS 1000's. I doubt that you'd find a better prepped or cared for package. I know Kevin personally, and had a lot of dealings with him when I was at MPH, and his stuff is first class all the way.

BTW, how much for the spares package by itself (from the other thread??) - I don't feel like re-reading that book you wrote over there.

Come on, grow a set and buy one of the KWS 1000's. I doubt that you'd find a better prepped or cared for package. I know Kevin personally, and had a lot of dealings with him when I was at MPH, and his stuff is first class all the way.

BTW, how much for the spares package by itself (from the other thread??) - I don't feel like re-reading that book you wrote over there.

Yeh, thought about it, but not real fond of the 1000s. I really am partial to the 750 - especially built ones. They are like FX 600s and handle easier than 1000s. i like the 1000s - don't get me wrong, but they tend to ride you more than you ride them and even if I was worthy, I'd be a worn out old guy at the end of the year. They take so damn much mental and physical ability...

We'll see... I thought to call down there. I saw they had their's for sale...

Eh....that sucks, man. Sorry to hear that.

What did the dude do to pop the motor? That being said, I've seen more than a few guys pop built motors. They forget that the require a little more "care and feeding" than most.

Glad you wound up ok though....

The only thing I can think of is the guy put put something on wrong with the cooling. He said it got really hot the first day then it started losing power and then started knocking.

The only thing I can think of is the guy put put something on wrong with the cooling. He said it got really hot the first day then it started losing power and then started knocking.

Big motors run hot. I'm really not surprised. I'm guessing he cooked it, spun a bearing probably.

As I recall that thing was pretty strong on the dyno.