BBQ list

Unk Greg

So far this season, road kill is one bird, one squirrel and a rabbit. Should we carry a plastic bag to save them for the BBQ?

Close calls don't count-mus' be squished!

Squirrel almost made it, changed his mind and darted back!

HA! Plus 1 on der ground hog Kawi...but I said almosts don't count. Iffen they did...you'd have one of them and there would be a whole lota buzzard meat as well. One of them Hinckley flock had brown eyes and I think I counted thirteen tail feathers before he banked left.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

I got a little chipmunk last night. It was sad. I hate how you're like noooo.....don't do it then *plop* your tire jumps a little and you look in the rearview and there is a little motionless lump in the road.

I got a little chipmunk last night. It was sad. I hate how you're like noooo.....don't do it then *plop* your tire jumps a little and you look in the rearview and there is a little motionless lump in the road.

Mine did the lil' whirly-gig helicopter tail. Suppose it was trying to lift the rest of lil' self off the pavement?

Wife got a snake just after my chipmunk. She didn't see it, or she'd problee be grossed out. It writhed a bit, I mean the part that wasn't flat and stuck to the pavement! Coulda been worse though, I mean like, getting hooked in the chain and whipping yer leg as it rotated around the sproket, eh?:eek:

Mine did the lil' whirly-gig helicopter tail. Suppose it was trying to lift the rest of lil' self off the pavement?

Wife got a snake just after my chipmunk. She didn't see it, or she'd problee be grossed out. It writhed a bit, I mean the part that wasn't flat and stuck to the pavement! Coulda been worse though, I mean like, getting hooked in the chain and whipping yer leg as it rotated around the sproket, eh?:eek:

LMAO awesome visual there

Thanks, it's a hoot out here in the woods!

Oh, Oh, Talked with a guy yesterday-Spring Mtn area and he bought a Katana. Thought it prudent to mention the curse and Coshocton...so I offered him a few bucks to take the bike off his hands before he hurtz himself!

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles