Soccer Flip Throw Fail

wrillo

I've heard of occasions where the throwers try that and screw it up on purpose, not that they admit it to the ref or anyone else who counts. Takes out the opposing team's member sometimes, or at least intimidates them. Hardball....

yea, those were pretty fun back when I played. For years I wasn't the best at throw-ins because I really couldn't throw it that far, but I practiced those for a while and eventually I got to the point where I was practicing by throwing over my parent's two-story house from the front yard to the back.

They're fun throws if you can aim them, and even little guys like me can get some serious stank on the ball if you do it right. The aim is what takes the practice....

That was funny. He just walked away like he didnt throw the ball right in his face

the real question is why was that other kid standing right in front of his throw in? this isn't basketball you're not gonna steal it on the throw in from there.