Thieves in Hamilton Twp

No.1baller

A few nights ago my neighbor and good friend in the Willow Pond Subdivision spotted two teenagers with flashlights looking in parked cars down the street and chased them off. In you live near here or Miami Bluffs be sure to lock everything up.

Actually Lambos do still come with butterfly doors. There are one or two models that don't. I really dont care if you like my car or not its mine not yours. You can hate on me all day. I dont really care. I think they are cool. Its not like I drive a $5000 Civic with a $2000 door kit on it.

i didn't mean to hate on a fellow g35 driver, but i had to take a crack at it to preserve my panda status.

if you look in the picture i posted, i even gave you an out since you can see the one lambo in the background that has the "lambo" door.

personally, i would've gone with gullwing doors. lambo doors are soooooo early 2000, dontcha know

CARS-WITH-GULL-WING-DOORS-4-400x259.jpg

or my personal fave, lamtard doors:

51963-one-lambo-door-one_lambo_door.jpg

Actually Lambos do still come with butterfly doors. There are one or two models that don't. I really dont care if you like my car or not its mine not yours. You can hate on me all day. I dont really care. I think they are cool. Its not like I drive a $5000 Civic with a $2000 door kit on it.

I'd never hate on someone's personal car. It's all you. You bought it, you paid the $2000 for the door kit, and you'll be the one to deal with the $2000 hit on trade value when you get rid of it. :cheers: