RedDead Redemption

Cdubyah

The controls are a little funky, but once you get used to them you should have no problem. There is a shit load of things to do in this game. I have yet to get aggravated with the single player mode. It's like the wild west of grand theft auto. Except, less swearing, and sex with hookers. :lol:

The world is freaking huge. It takes about 20 minutes to ride on horse end to end I have read. Not sure how soon I intend to try that out. There are alot of mini games to play as well: horse shoes, poker, blackjack, 5 finger filet (my personal favorite), dice, and horse racing. That's what I've found so far.

The cinematic's drag out the gameplay. Good thing you can skip them. Unless you enjoy the storyline of course.

Awesome sauce, a must buy IMO. What are your thoughts of you that have played?

Here is a trailer for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NUjbORZueU

free roam is fun....especially when you posse up! i played with my brother and a friend last night and we took on all the gang hideouts, and then just ended up going hunting (there are challenges where you hafta kill specific animals)