Longest sentence ever.

jeremygsxr

When I read this I imagined NinjaNick (cause he's said how he likes long sent.) saying it all in one breath.

email this posting to a friend cincinnati craigslist > community > pets

please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

re-geckos (fayetteville)

Date: 2010-05-20, 4:22PM EDT

Reply to: see below

I agree I made a couple offers to this guy for them and he said it was too low he wont go no lower that 70 he said that they are worth alot more than that since they are breeders and layin eggs and the babies are worth money too when they hatch (if they have a chance since he is "not" ready for them) but they have been listed on here for over 6 months now the same add exact wording he states he needs to get rid of them asap cause he cant take care of them due to them getting ready tom lay eggs but they just don’t lay eggs out of the blue lol he should separate the male from them if he is so worried about that but he wont come down on price for them but needs to get rid of them asap don’t make sence to me im sure im not the only one who has made him a offer on them its pretty obious he intended to breed them cause he lists them as bredding ones I feel he should have been prepaired for them before getting them not let them lay eggs and let the eggs die it not right or keep them seperate till he was ready or never got them in the first place but for someone to need to get rid of them asap and be stuck on a set price dont make sence to me

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1751041029

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or

other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.