miami valley shooting grounds?>dayton

oldschoolsdime92

MVSG is a good place. It's more of a membership type place.

To shoot indoor it's $10, $5 if you're a member. They also have a pistol range a rifle range and a shotgun range outside. I don't recall the price outside if not a member, but if you're a member outside is free.

They don't have much to buy inside, they work closely with Olde English so they send all their business that way.

It's a small quiet friendly place, I recommend it.

I didn't care for vandalia, i couldn't put my finger on what I didn't like. It just seemed stressful. Wheres spring valley?

Go to google, click maps, and type in Spring Valley, OH. :p

It's about 5 miles South of Xenia. It's STATE owned. You just have to purchase a year round range pass for about $25 or a one time pass for $3/5? Anyway, I grew up pretty close to it. Range passes can be bought at sporting stores, kmart, walmart, etc...

MVSG I think hass started or is going to start selling there. I had heard they pissed off a couple of shops they had partnerships with in the process. People seem to like it though. Vandalia has the nicest indoor range in the area. We shoot there, Target World and Sim Trainer. We were actually thinking about trying to go to MVSG sometime the next few days.

I go there ALL the time. It's close to my house. It's $10 outside, but there is no time limit. I keep saying I'm going to become a member, but never do. I need to get on it.

You thinking about going shooting sometime soon? I'm wanting to get out there this weekend.

I go there ALL the time. It's close to my house. It's $10 outside, but there is no time limit. I keep saying I'm going to become a member, but never do. I need to get on it.

You thinking about going shooting sometime soon? I'm wanting to get out there this weekend.

Probably next week sometime. I've been to vandelia but I dont care for the rushed feeling I have due to a time limit. The outside range with unlimited time for 11 dollars sounds like the place to be for me! :D