WTF is wrong with people, drunk bus driver..

SWing'R

What a jerk. On a side note, why did the school allow him to drive the bus if he wasn't licensed?

It probably wasn't the schools fault. They just contract the company. The company failed to make sure he was licensed? My guess.

It probably wasn't the schools fault. They just contract the company. The company failed to make sure he was licensed? My guess.

Weird. I guess I always assumed the schools owned the buses and were responsible for hiring the drivers. I guess that means no background checks either?

Weird. I guess I always assumed the schools owned the buses and were responsible for hiring the drivers. I guess that means no background checks either?
Authorities say Williams, a driver for the Urban Express bus company in Columbus
I mean how many people get a ride in a taxi and actually check to make sure their DL is posted in the window? Or make sure the pilot of your plane isn't drunk. Edited by chevysoldier

I mean how many people get a ride in a taxi and actually check to make sure their DL is posted in the window? Or make sure the pilot of your plane isn't drunk.

I missed the part about who he drives for. You're right.

uhg! what a moron!!!! My friends and I have always joked around about what it would be like to drive one of our buses drunk but non of us are that stupid or reckless. I hope this guy gets what is coming to him, he is lucky he didn't hurt someone.

Dude's probably gonna need witness protection program - I can see a bunch of parents showing up at his house waiting for him. Can't say I blame them. This is going to be expensive for the bus company.

Go to the Bahamas and start doing shots of Patron and start gambling and you will never ask that question again.... or lose that much money in one night lol

or Vegas... Many a morning I woke up still drunk after an hour nap.

This fucker needs shot! This is why the wife always volunteers to drive when my sun has a field trip

I can't tell from the article whether or not they were operating "School busses" or commercial chartered busses. Either way, the school distract is obligated to have copies of all insurance and driver licensing info before allowing the kids to be transported. Stil not 100%, but better than what happened.

Oh, fuck trying to wake his drunk as up. Grab the wheel and hit the brakes

Edited by AOW