5-30-10 $25.00 for Two Pulls

DTM Brian

Bring that Sumo out!! I'd like to see it! Take it to CRP and I'll run laps with ya

rawlins, my NSR last year did 10.3hp with just a BBR 120cc kit in the motor, this year it shoud do a bit more with the Takegawa 124cc stroker kit!

I'll be at DTM around 1-1:30!

i'd like to know what your will put down.

mine did 41.3

I dont really want to for the HP numbers, I'm more curious to make sure my A/F is right. I'm fairly certain it is because it runs awsome but wanted to make sure.

And I guess Brian and I are supposed to head over to Cheeseburger in Paradise too :dunno:

Just got home from another 12 hour day at the dyno. I would still be there working into the AM hours if it was not for a heater hose that melted on the down pipe of a supra. We decided to call it quits tonight and resume tomorrow in the AM. I have a big mess to clean up first. I will still be doing bike pulls in between tuning the supra.

As far as cheeseburger goes that would be a negative ghost rider.

Just got home from another 12 hour day at the dyno. I would still be there working into the AM hours if it was not for a heater hose that melted on the down pipe of a supra. We decided to call it quits tonight and resume tomorrow in the AM. I have a big mess to clean up first. I will still be doing bike pulls in between tuning the supra.

As far as cheeseburger goes that would be a negative ghost rider.

thanks for the dyno runs brian next time ill put the can on lol u almost lost ur a.f meter sorry about that ill come back when it cool's down and i put the can on to read my air fuels and get better number's