annoying....

hollywood3586

I had a roommate that demanded quiet and darkness at midnight, which is funny bc my other roomie and i used to study till 2am usually, then she would get up at 5am, use the microwave, hair drier, spray her plants, read the newspaper right next to my head... :nono: double standard. There was one day it finally got to me and I formulated this plan to spring off of my bunkbed, tackle her to the ground and beat her with my pillow until I did some damage... luckily she left for a jog. :D

Wow. That dude would have gotten a blanket party for sure.

yup, there's always one in an Army barracks. That one gets moved around a lot so everyone can enjoy the experience...

Yes there is. And there is that one that doesn't like to shower either. so you tackle him and scrub him with steel wool. They shower after that.

yup, there's always one in an Army barracks. That one gets moved around a lot so everyone can enjoy the experience...

when i was in Basic I had a girl that I warned not to touch me when she woke me up for Fireguard and at 4am she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me to wake me up. I woke up swinging and split her lip open. Then in the barracks in Fort Irwin my room mate insisted on having her boyfriend sleep over and they would stay up all night. I threatened to beat the ever loving crap out of her and it never happened again. There are ppl like that in every barracks at every post.

I had a roommate that demanded quiet and darkness at midnight, which is funny bc my other roomie and i used to study till 2am usually, then she would get up at 5am, use the microwave, hair drier, spray her plants, read the newspaper right next to my head... :nono: double standard. There was one day it finally got to me and I formulated this plan to spring off of my bunkbed, tackle her to the ground and beat her with my pillow until I did some damage... luckily she left for a jog. :D

I wouldnt mind watching this. :D