dustin3485

f4isvt

Big thanks goes to dustin for fixing up my fourwheeler. I took it to him not running and couldnt figure it out. He cleaned my carb up for me and got it running like a raped ape. Charged me 50 bucks and got it done in the timeline I asked him to. Recomend him to anyone. Thanks again.

I was happy with the work dustin performed on my bike.

It was all professional also. had valves checked and adjusted. cover gasket. brakes. front tire. new chain and sprocket. leak check.

Stand up. Mos def would go back. Hopefully I dont have to though. :D

Larry, I saw that Polaris in Dustin's shop, didnt know it was yours. Anyways, Dustin has done a lot is Misc. stuff sor me over the years and have always been pleased. REgarding tires, hes done mine too, and for cheaper than any shop around. I guess you could say hes known for his rim jobs....

Na, those Polaris 500 engines are bulletproof and the carbs on those things are simple. Ive worked at a polaris shop full time/part time for almost 10 years now..... I know them better than Dustin. when you finally do blow it up, I may be helping Dustin...

Just got my tires done on the CBR this weekend, and thank god because as we took a look at them after removal, they were in desperate need of a change. It actually kind weirded me out how different things felt when I first took off.

Aside from my complete testicular ineptitude while riding home, the bike feels phenomenal, and Dustin did a great job. Even the balancing feels smooth as butter. Also met his father, who also seemed like a great down to earth guy as well.

Dustin's got a great little shop running there for us Dayton folks, and I'll be bringing my GSXR wheels there this week to get the same treatment.