Jerk Leaves his dog in a sealed up truck

Monstrosity

I'm leaving Summit Racing today and see a dog in a newer Dodge Ram thats sealed up. The dog is panting horibbly and drolling all over the place. I go in and tell the managers to call someone. They call Tallmadge PD. I stand towards the front of the store and am waiting on the guy or the cops to show. The guy walks out and starts to load an optima battery in the back of his truck along with other parts. I walk out and say "You know your dog is overheating in their, you should really crack a window". His reply: "He gets excited when I'm not around". I said "no he's overheating, how would you like it if I stuck you in a sealed up truck on a hot day" (missed the part about wearing a coat, hat, and slippers). The old fucker mummbled something and walked away. I yelled " You know they will take your dog away for that".

This pissed me off to no end. Animals love their owners unconditionally, no matter how fuckin stupid they are... Poor dog...

Here in monterey Ca, they have started a "dog squad" to catch those fuckers that leave a dog chained up all day and night without any social interaction.

Dogs are social animals and need plenty of contact.

I hope they prosecute all these fuckers that leave them chained up or locked in sauna cars etc

or better still, do it to them

I went to Lowe's in Livermore,CA today. I'm still on the bike taking off the gear when an SUV pulls in and parks next to me. Dude hops out and goes into the store. I thought I saw something moving in the vehicle so I looked a bit more closely. That's when I see what appears to be a 3 yo girl still strapped into her car seat. I yell to the dude "hey, your kid is still in the car!" He looks back at me and keeps on walking.

So I called the police and as luck would have it, there was a LEO doing a traffic stop at the other end of the lot. He came down, I went into the store, and everyone was gone when I came back out an hour later.

^^Now' date=' that's a horse of a different color. :eek:[/quote']

How so? A dog is still a living breathing creature. It still has the same feelings as a human.

I really don't see why they are treated any differently. I like animals more than I like most humans.

How so? A dog is still a living breathing creature. It still has the same feelings as a human.

I really don't see why they are treated any differently. I like animals more than I like most humans.

you obviously do not have any children. If my house was on fire and I could either save the dog or my son, there would be zero hesitation in saving my son.

Same scenario but it's my son and daughter but can only save one..... I would die trying to save them both. An animal is NOT the same as a human and never will be, don't fool yourself.

this is inhumane, my gf was at wal mart in oregon (east side of toledo), its a fucked up city as it is, so this isnt a surprise to see. a good sized dog basically stuck in the middle of the car. the stupid facking owner locked the dogs collar inside the center console so it couldnt move. this is a big dog, not some toy dog. windows were not cracked dog was drooling and slowly passing out. gf's mom ran into wal mart and they paged the owner and the guy comes walkin out laughin sayin "ohh hes fine". My gf basically said fuk u dooshbag, cops are already here. she called the cops while her mom ran inside and there was one circling in the parking lot. then they left when theh cop pulled up.