ufc tonight

Hutch

I will be watching it at home. If anyone is interested in stopping by, you can watch it for free at my house. If you want beer bring your own. I normally make Chili for the fights but I don't think I'll have the time tonight since I have to work until 6p, and I need to get my grass mowed. I am in Pataskala and my cell is 614-893-0186.

I hope Rashad gets his ass kicked and I hope Bisping gets his ass kicked.

I am in the same boat! I think that Rashad needs a beat down! I think that he is a good fighter. But, he has talked way too much stuff, to not have it coming!!! I understand why Jackson wants to beat on him, like he has been talking about! If Jackson keeps his cool, then I think that he just might win. But, if he lets his anger take over, then he might be in trouble. Rashad is very technical, and will capitalize on any mistakes!! Very excited for this one!!!!!

It started out pretty good the first 30 seconds then went to crap, tied up on the cage in standup. Herb Dean did a good job of breaking it up after so long though. Evans almost had a KO in the first 30 seconds with a big hit, but Rampage recovered with the tie up.

I believe in the second round Evans took Rampage down for a few and got some good punches in, but Dampage got up after while, and they just tied up and danced the rest of the time.

The third round was the most eventful with more punches and takedowns. Evans had about 3 or 4 takedowns and one of the last ones was good good for him because I believe he was losing that round due to some good hitting by Rampage. Before the last takedowns by Evans, Rampage about KOed Evans with some tough hits, but Evans regained his composure and was able to defend himself and get out of the guard.

It wasn't a great fight and both fighters said they wanted a rematch, so we'll see. It had it moments.