Can't stand Rashad Evans, but...

bandit

Wow. the much-hyped Rashad vs. Rampage fight was just that: hype. It was a fight that showed total discipline and control by Evans. He looked fast and confident. He only caught Rampage right at the start, then just did what he does well: kept Rampage on the fence and on his back. Rampage gassed out and looked slow and clumsy. I was hoping to see some fireworks what with all the trash these guys talked about one another. No question about it, Evans earned that victory. I doubt that same game plan can be effective against a guy like Shogun. That will be a fight to watch. It's a good thing there were some other entertaining fights on this card!

Absolutely! I don't even remember that dude's name, but what a knockout! He was getting his ass handed to him, and suddenly Duffee was out. Unbelievable. There's no better example of getting "caught" than that.

Mike Russow. everyone at our table at bww was talking about "wtf is this fat fuck doing in the ufc fighting this jacked dude?" and i just kept saying wait for it somehow he's gonna win. then he lands his first punch in the 3rd round and knocks him out cold. best part was watching him get up and be in total shock that he just won. that and seeing Duffee standing in his corner with the "how the fuck did that just happen" look, cause he was looking cocky as hell after rds 1 and 2.

Lol, I loved that he jumped on the dude and gave him a little sissy hammer punch... That my friends was hilarious!! I called it too. I was sitting in BWW sayin who the heck setup this fight? Then I was like watch this dude just come and catch him one good time after getting demolished the other rounds...lol!

Lol, I loved that he jumped on the dude and gave him a little sissy hammer punch... That my friends was hilarious!! I called it too. I was sitting in BWW sayin who the heck setup this fight? Then I was like watch this dude just come and catch him one good time after getting demolished the other rounds...lol!

the lil' sissy punch was at least better than dan henderson's flying face crusher on bisping... i think Russow might have killed Duffee with his weight if he tried that.