Motogirlz: On FOX8, the celebrities among us

Kosmo

The local members of the motogirlz in Cleveland....Hollywood, Pretty Eye and others were featured in the Cleveland FOX8 morning show, few weeks back...here are the videos......

Job well done ladies........:trophy: give them kudos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxqtJwH9PCI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9fZW39N0Bs&feature=related

PS: I will get yelled at by Holly, I know.....for posting this....but couldn't resist :p

Good to see some members getting some exposure. On a side note, holy he'll what a train wreck of a morning show. I thought they were bad down here but that was painful to watch.

It was good to see that Morris Day was able to find a job after Morris Day and The Time had run thier course.

Edited by cmh_sprint

I could never yell at you kos, you are one of my favs... lol i just looked retarded chewing my gum in the last half....

It was a pretty cool experience though, iv never done anything like that before..

kan haz I yur autographs? :D

hahahaha -- > Happy Hop-a-long Holly ! (aka Hip Hop Holly)

Edited by ReconRat

Saw it the day it aired.

Would have been nice for them to discuss riding and motorcycles rather than Idol but whatever. You ladies did good!

the idol chatter was the only reason we where there, we didnt have time to discuss anything else..

I needed an OR sticker that day!! sucky sauce!

I can't hear the video very well, but it seems like they were asking american idol questions? This confuses me a little. lol, seems like they would be talking about motorcycle stuff. Anyway... :banana:

I can't hear the video very well, but it seems like they were asking american idol questions? This confuses me a little. lol, seems like they would be talking about motorcycle stuff. Anyway... :banana:

Why does it confuse you? The segment is called "Idol Chatter" :D.

Why does it confuse you? The segment is called "Idol Chatter" :D.

probably because it involves more than 2 pieces of bread, meat, cheese and a condiment :p