Putnam June 12th and 13th... Who is going, What day, and what class?

Dubguy85

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics ryan.. or should we give praise to the wifey :) it was great getting out and having wonderful weather... tho hot and humid :)

thank the wife she took them

she tried to remember everyones bike... so sorry if she didnt get a pic of someone

i think it's redline photo maybe?

good to meet you guys! i left a little early cause i had a 6.5 hr drive back to cleveland area. this weekend was like the luckiest weather weekend evar. midohio on saturday was sunny mostly, and sunday was hot and sunny.

first time at putnam and first time riding with nesba. both gets 2 thumbs up from me.

Good weekend overall, thanks to andy and his dad for the hospitality. Good to meet some new people, and glad all the first timers had a good time and kept the rubber side down. Hope to see more of you out soon.

thanks to nick for the kick ass canopy spot, and letting me borrow his spare tire warmers..

the helmet fans kicked ass as well.

all in all great weekend

cant wait to do it again

to everyone that went, that i havent met before good meeting you guys

just remember the bike isnt supposed to bounce through the turns :)

perhaps one of the greatest words of wisdom I learned on this trip....o...and to watch out for birds....riiiight???!!!:D.....

Does anyone know when we will get the pics back from that company?...I checked their website and nothing yet...I got people here that don't believe I went on a trackday!