Putnam June 12th and 13th... Who is going, What day, and what class?

Dubguy85

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both days novice..

apch8r im gonna try to pit by you, if you still have that extra set of tire warmers i would like to try them out, been thinking of picking some up, but wanna see what difference they make for me. ill bring my front stand this time lol

both days novice..

apch8r im gonna try to pit by you, if you still have that extra set of tire warmers i would like to try them out, been thinking of picking some up, but wanna see what difference they make for me. ill bring my front stand this time lol

Are you still running race tires or are you on 2CT's now? If not on race compound you should not run warmers, but if you still are on race tires you are more then welcome to use them.

Are you still running race tires or are you on 2CT's now? If not on race compound you should not run warmers, but if you still are on race tires you are more then welcome to use them.

still on the conti's havent pulled the trigger on the 2CTs yet

in spent a little more than expected this past weekend, and then got a speeding ticket to boot lol.. so i had to put off buying new tires lol

kick ass and thanks man!

i'll be there sunday running B group. hopefully, i don't have to be allllll byyyyy myyyyyselllllffff

don't wanna be....

alll

fuck you

oh, and i'll be at midohio on that sat (int. again).

Edited by jbot
just remembered i signed up for B

Feel free to PM me or whatever if you want to pit by us. I will be with Twizted Rabbit, his wife, Kawasaki guy, and Ross for sure... Not sure where hoblick and Nick are going to Pit.

Sounds good.. cbrbrent will be with me