Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14: Polishing the edges on the dragstrip contender

AMA News

Man putty, you should've known that after 2 years they change. Should've held out my man...should've held out. ;) Oh well...if you want take a loss and get the '08! :)

I was going to and I knew the 08 was revamped, but EVERYONE told me to get it now....get it now, since my 06 was totaled. I told people I was waiting. No big regrets though...My 07 runs like a bat out of hell...

I was going to and I knew the 08 was revamped, but EVERYONE told me to get it now....get it now, since my 06 was totaled. I told people I was waiting. No big regrets though...My 07 runs like a bat out of hell...

Yeah I was part of that problem.. he would have missed the deals gap trip and basically sat around all summer.. Im sure after that, he would not have even bought another bike. He loves ole red and I never see him spinning his tires comming out of corners anyway and he doesnt do track days so the Traction Control is kind of a mute point.