FS: Glock 26

C-bus

I have a two year-old Glock 26 9mm for sale. It's my "truck gun" and lives in a safe in my vehicle. I've carried it maybe a dozen times and shot maybe 200 rounds through it. At the end of the day, I just don't need it. I'm selling the Glock (paid $499), two Desantis Holsters (probably $100 for both) and a spare extra-capacity mag with extended grip ($40-$50) all for $425. I'm working today, so I may be slow on the return PMs, but please PM with interest.

My Droid's pictures are too big to post to the thread and I don't have the time or the energy to deal with it right now. If you are interested and would like a picture, I can text or email one to you. Sorry about that. I'm sure there is a simple way to compress the picture.

Edit: In total, there are the two 10-round Glock mags that it came with and an additional Glock 12-round mag (extension adds two rounds).

Edited by C-bus
Description of the mags

WIll that fit in pants pocket?

If you were going into the Quickie-mart for a minute, you could put it in your front pocket. However, you wouldn't want to carry it that way. It's small, but it has some girth (I've heard that one before). One of the holsters that I'm including is a DeSantis "Tuck This". It's an IWB nylon holster that you can actually wear with your shirt tucked in. The other is a leather belt-loop holster that is worn high on the hip. In short, it's not what I would describe as a pocket gun.

i have the 27... same gun but in 40 cal

great gun, its getting to be a little big for me to carry, for me it just prints to much.

but, i do still carry it and probably will continue to until i find something smaller that i feel is as reliable.