GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

^^^I love jersey shore for how ridiculous it is. Being Italian I actually hated it at first then I took it for what it was, stupid entertainment

Also, because the hostess at the bar we always go to kept giving me shit and calling me the muscle-less Ronnie. Apparently to some people I look like him a little bit

so work on the muscles, eff the hostess, and then completely ignore her for the rest of your life.

btw, what bar?

I've gotten that joke hundreds of times from my friends that have known me forever. And although I do love me some Mexican food I absolutely HATE yard work and landscaping :p

I saw a comedian in DC who opened with, "you ever been to Mexico? Didn't you expect the locals to have nicer lawns?"

so work on the muscles, eff the hostess, and then completely ignore her for the rest of your life.

btw, what bar?

oddly enough that has been the plan but she loves minus muscles anyway. Shes just a bit too young and inexperienced for me not to mention I'm out of her league :lol:

Winking Lizard on Rockside. When I did the Beer Tour last year we were in there 2-3x a week so the entire staff pretty much knows me and my friends

Holy mother fucking shit! I went to Cbus a few weeks ago and went there. What a cool ass place w/ a GREAT selection!

Most of them are guaranteed to have over 200 beers to choose from in stock! Still go at least every tuesday after softball but a different location

oddly enough that has been the plan but she loves minus muscles anyway. Shes just a bit too young and inexperienced for me not to mention I'm out of her league :lol:

Winking Lizard on Rockside. When I did the Beer Tour last year we were in there 2-3x a week so the entire staff pretty much knows me and my friends

gotcha - I was guessing pickle works, or Bdubs in Broadview or something. I'm sure you have noticed how half the staff at any given local bar went to our high school.

gotcha - I was guessing pickle works, or Bdubs in Broadview or something. I'm sure you have noticed how half the staff at any given local bar went to our high school.

yup that is exactly why I hardly ever to go them. The only local one I will break down and goto is Jocko's, formerly Docs. I know the owners and they have decent deals, its about a 30second drive from softball and most importantly they have The Spazzmatics and Breakfast Club often

bike now has 2 bent rims and 1 bent rotor. But a new windscreen so bump $3600 lol.
:nono:
yea riding a bike fast does these things.. Couch racer sam
Umm, wrecking does those things.

Yup, I have new sig material. :lol:

WTF Brandon? Tell me Predator didn't CRASH man...

Not Predator?!.... You said he's "magic" on that bike

bike now has 2 bent rims and 1 bent rotor. But a new windscreen so bump $3600 lol.

:dunno: Soooo..... How does this affect the "some flaws" description in the OP?? :lol:

Not Predator?!.... You said he's "magic" on that bike

:dunno: Soooo..... How does this affect the "some flaws" description in the OP?? :lol:

Nothing changes. It still has some......LOL.

Predator is magic on that! Have you seen the way it makes his dreads fly? ;)