GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

Don't worry, Prez. None of these haters, even in their dreams, are as fast as Predator is on that bike!

What exactly does that have to do with anything that's been discussed so far?? :dunno: Are you tryin' to start another shitstorm between O.R & AFJ's?? Brandon's worked pretty hard tryin' to patch things up.... Not sure he'll be so crazy about you stirrin' shit up again

Predator.... Isn't he the one who threatened Nick a year or so ago.... Was stalking Nick online & gonna wait for him outside of work when he got off? Somethin' about a ninja costume, & Nick never seein' it coming?

I'd go look it all up on here, but I'm far too lazy & not irritated enough yet

dtc4lyfe

Bro, calm down now. I WAS JOKING YOU FUCKING COCK-GOBBLER!

I think you must'a missed this part of my post above....

I'd go look it all up on here, but I'm far too lazy & not irritated enough yet

;)

I would hardly call what Rocket said a "bashing". In fact.... I think he's received the far worse end of said "bashing" in this instance

Brandon's a big boy..... He doesn't need his junkyard dogs in here for what's transpired in this thread. He's had FAR worse ones in the past that his own drunk posting has caused, or selling bikes with bent forks & not disclosing it IIRC

Frankly.... I thought his description was a bit lacking too, based on that left side shot, but didn't care enough to post up 'til everyone started gettin' shitty about it

the right side shot did it for me with the incorrect tank and tail section.

Forgot to mention this 750 is known for passing all the busas ever made. :flingpoo:

That's cuz the bent forks, rashed fairings, mis-matched plastic, ripped up seat and fucked up swingarm give it 100 extra HP from stock

I was thinking it was because Busas can't corner for shit. :???:

That's a new one CuntaniAHJ, I have NEVER heard that before. Is that really all you got? An old ass dig that has been disproven countless times? Weak. By the looks of that 750 it can't corner for shit either

That's a new one CuntaniAHJ, I have NEVER heard that before. Is that really all you got? An old ass dig that has been disproven countless times? Weak. By the looks of that 750 it can't corner for shit either

This bike cant corner I forgot...

1D3_1638.jpg