GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

I know what ur trying to say about the forks. They were not bent. The cap on the top of the forks was stripped inside. VW51 has more details of what happend there,but i did not know that b4 selling. Thanks for that PLUG there in my for sale thread though it's awfull sweet.

As for details i expect the interested party to ask me for a list of whats needed for the bike and or MORE details. If u want more details ask.

The bike looks rough I'll admit that. I also don't know what a good price is for these bikes but I imagine $3k is pretty cheap, especially if it has a streetable title.

As far as the forks go. The forks on the bike bike I bought from Brandon were not stripped or bent the preload adjuster had been spun off the top of the threads and had to be put back on while apart, nothing was actually broken. The forks had been previously lengthened though which threw me for a loop setting the bike's geometry and preload up. In Brandon's defense they weren't the forks he was running on the bike previously and I knew this.

Further, if you are a potential buyer of what looks like a beat down bike at a much lower than normal price for said bike I'd advise you ask a lot of questions, be aware of what you are getting into and be sure you look it over afterwards no matter what the guy says. Fact is, you get what you pay for and there are very few true deals out there. So you pay a little less you get a rough looking bike that might need all of it's bolts checked or some work in other areas. You pay more and you get a garage queen bike that is very clean and needs no work. You'd be an idiot to buy this bike, take him at his word and just go ride it at speed with out looking it over. In the end, the details about a bike that are important to some people just aren't to others. I think anyone who has been to the track with the assfaultjunkie guy's knows that they don't mind rocking some pretty ratty looking bikes. That is their prerogative, again, consider that when buying from them.

The dude is just trying to sell a bike and although a lot of his bikes tend to be ratty, who cares, take it for what it's worth and move on. No reason to flame the FS thread. I don't get the feeling he is trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Every one of you has the right to go down there and look at it in person before handing over some cash. It's not like he's gonna pull the bait and switch on you.

FWIW I did take the initial response about the "few flaws" as a little hostile and I'm not one of his "junkyard dogs" If you are interested in the bike call him up and ask questions. He was pretty up front with me and in the end even if I did find a few extra flaws with the bike I bought from him, what else could I expect buying a bike at such a cheap price. Different people are more meticulous than others when prepping a bike for use or sale. Take that into consideration when doing your cost/benefit analysis on whether or not the bike's value is what you think it is. If you come up with a lower value than he is asking shoot him a lower offer. I'd be willing to bet his initial price was high to gauge interest. Mine would be. There isn't exactly a suggested retail price in a book for a ratty 2004 750.

Anyway, I just don't understand how this forum is so dramatic even in a FS thread. After getting to know Brandon a little seeing him at track days he really is a good guy even if he sells some beat up bikes so cut him some slack.

........end of rant.

For anyone interested in more details regarding the 2003 GSXR track bike I bought from Brandon you can look at this thread I put up quite awhile ago.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=22544

I (with the help of some knowledgeable friends) did a lot of work fixing it up, but considering the sum of the value of all of the parts that came on this track bike I still think it was a pretty reasonable price at $2500.

Forgot to mention this 750 is known for passing all the busas ever made. :flingpoo:

Mother fucking owned! FTMFW!

That's pretty incredible.... Let's take these two bikes to the track then & lay some pink slips down for the winner since you two are sooooo confident in this 750's passing abilities

When you wanna throw?

That's pretty incredible.... Let's take these two bikes to the track then & lay some pink slips down for the winner since you two are sooooo confident in this 750's passing abilities

When you wanna throw?

For real??? I want a busa!! What track and when?

For real??? I want a busa!! What track and when?

Sweet.... 'Cause we been wantin' a 750, & though it's kinda rough, I'm sure we can get yours fixed up eventually

Bring your title to Norwalk next Wednesday..... Have it notorized & ready to hand over to us

http://www.norwalkraceway.com/

Or we can head out to Bonneville for a running mile. I'll have to dig a little more though to find out what their schedule is out there

Pleasure doin' business with you "cockgobblers"

gallery_2253_10_30126.jpg

Is that one of them no turns tracks? In the rain? maybe..

:dunno: But I thought you were all cocky a minute ago about wantin' a 'Busa Brando?? What happened to your JYD & all his "FTMFW" garbage?? You guys backin' out now after all that trash talk about how this 750's "passed every 'Busa ever made"??

Contrary to your guys obsessive single mindedness.... There's more than one kind of track. I knew exactly what you guys would be thinkin', which made it pathetically easy to set the hook thfishing.gif

Any fucktard can twist a throttle, douche. We're not talkin "Biker Boyz" that can't fucking ride.......but that's all a busa is for.

If that's the case tampon boy.... Then put your fuckin' title on the line at Norwalk & just "twist the throttle"

It's so easy a fucktard can do it..... So you might be able to handle it

Any fucktard can twist a throttle, douche. We're not talkin "Biker Boyz" that can't fucking ride.......but that's all a busa is for.

I have nothing in this thread...and nothing against anyone. However...i think by the grace of fucking megatron...you've managed to make everyone from OR want to punch you in your face.

• Upvote 1

:dunno: But I thought you were all cocky a minute ago about wantin' a 'Busa Brando?? What happened to your JYD & all his "FTMFW" garbage?? You guys backin' out now after all that trash talk about how this 750's "passed every 'Busa ever made"??

Contrary to your guys obsessive single mindedness.... There's more than one kind of track. I knew exactly what you guys would be thinkin', which made it pathetically easy to set the hook thfishing.gif

Yea u guys do ur thing. We do ours. But in all reality would rain give me a chance?

Yea u guys do ur thing. We do ours.

This here.... Exxxactly my point ^ ^

But in all reality would rain give me a chance?

'Ya never know. Depends on hookup, pilot, etc.... But it'd be fun to find out, even without titles on the line :D

I have nothing in this thread...and nothing against anyone. However...i think by the grace of fucking megatron...you've managed to make everyone from OR want to punch you in your face.

Shawn.... I'm not gonna lie.... This made me laugh out fu@king loud roflmao.gif

Ah yes, I've heard that line many times CuntaniAHJ. Every time some douchebag like you gets smoked by a Busa its the same story. "Well yeah I lost be has twice the bike".

I'm not sue if you have trouble reading due to being inbred or if you've got comprehension issues.......but, I WAS REFERRING TO TRACK RIDING BECAUSE THOSE W/OUT SKILL RIDE IN STRAIGHT LINES, JACKASS. Feel free to bring that I'm-a-fag-busa to NKY for a Junkie ride and let us make a fool out of you. (yes, again, FTMFW)

I'm not sue if you have trouble reading due to being inbred or if you've got comprehension issues.......but, I WAS REFERRING TO TRACK RIDING BECAUSE THOSE W/OUT SKILL RIDE IN STRAIGHT LINES, JACKASS. Feel free to bring that I'm-a-fag-busa to NKY for a Junkie ride and let us make a fool out of you. (yes, again, FTMFW)

I'm sure this guy will be crushed you think he is "without skill".... As he laughs all the way to the bank

040908_SST-Gadson.jpg

By "making a fool" out of me, do you mean video taping me filtering thru traffic and doing stunts on the interstate so the leo's can get ahold of it and put charges on me? That'd be awesome cuz I really wanna be part of da asshat junkies dawg

By "making a fool" out of me, do you mean video taping me filtering thru traffic and doing stunts on the interstate so the leo's can get ahold of it and put charges on me? That'd be awesome cuz I really wanna be part of da asshat junkies dawg

Wouldn't know...wasn't a part of AFJ when that went on. Not sure why you're using the shitty slang, as I'm a pretty well educated white guy that knows how to type on the internet.

By making a fool out of you, I mean that you won't even be running with the fast group. Come find out.

Can he lean it in a corner and not eat shit?

Could you even hold onto the bars for the whole 1/4 without shittin' your pants or crashin' in the wall or runnin' off the end??

Feel free to bring that I'm-a-fag-busa to NKY for a Junkie ride and let us make a fool out of you. (yes, again, FTMFW)

And feel free to bring that track setup 750 exactly as it is on our 700 mile WV daytrip next week

Ohhh wait.... It can't, 'cause it's only good for one thing

So let me get this straight.... The 'Busa that you argue is only good for one thing can actually wax that 750 at the dragstrip, plus it can then hit the curves reasonably well in WV, while still being comfortable & street legal. Seems to my inferior intellect that that track setup 750 is actually the bike only good for one thing :rolleyes:

Ummm.... Yeeaahhhh.... You're arguing some greeeaaat logic here dude suicidesmiley-1.gif

Again.... FTMFW