GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

This dumbass has to be an ignorant want to be.

I used to ride a busa and would have loved to ride the roads in NKY with it, I didn't realize it took the AJ to do it right. Could I come down with a 1K and ride in your slow group too? I hear that the 750s can out handle the 1Ks. Does anyone have a busa I can borrow; I might remember how to ride it. What do I win if a busa can stay with the fast group?

That bike looks beat to shit. GLWTS.

You can borrow mine. I promise that it's bone stock;)

Brandon, GLWS

so who is racing who, where, with what?

also, will the people be racing for slips, $500, both, or if either cannot be afforded, their womenz? (pictures of said womenz, preferably white for UP's nubian pleasure, must be provided first)

let's get this going.

also, GLWS

also, will the people be racing for slips, $500, both, or if either cannot be afforded, their womenz? (pictures of said womenz, preferably white for UP's nubian pleasure, must be provided first)

let's get this going.

also, GLWS

:lol: Great post. :ttiwwop:

Shouldn't you be at bingo night?
:lol: Nice Mello.

Also, I'm pretty sure AFJ don't give fuck what you think about us. :D

I guess you fellas are still at the ass fault circle jerk.

Does 'Prez' play the pivot all the time, or do you boys take turns?

You can borrow mine. I promise that it's bone stock;)

I doubt it would take any mods to stay with the fast group anyway. I do not intend to go down to find out. The results won't change the fact that the guy is a clueless shit stirrer so what if he is faster than anyone else. I post enough rides that he is welcome to come and see how things turn out for him. I even post the route so if my pace is too slow for him he can go ahead and wait for us.

The sig line quote is Thomas Jefferson.

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif <-- for you Fonz!

:dunno: Whaaa....Meeee?!? ;)

UP.....where is your sig quoted from? It sounds familiar...

Oh look.... He's being chummy again... After callin' you/us all "dick rider(s)" :D

let's get this going.

also, GLWS

:lol: Great post. :ttiwwop:

Jinu ALWAYS delivers! Him & Jarvis should be a tag team

let's get this going.

also, GLWS

There will be no street racing from me. I would take the track two laps in sight challenge as long as I get to pick the track bike. I do not currently have a track bike because I is poor. Maybe KTM will let us use theirs at a Mid-Ohio track day.

There will be no street racing from me. I would take the track two laps in sight challenge as long as I get to pick the track bike. I do not currently have a track bike because I is poor. Maybe KTM will let us use theirs at a Mid-Ohio track day.

if you promise to be super nice to it, i'll let you use my 600rr. i'll even donate a session of my track day. if you win their wimmenz, i get to be the fapping cameraman.

wat

if you promise to be super nice to it, i'll let you use my 600rr. i'll even donate a session of my track day. if you win their wimmenz, i get to be the fapping cameraman.

wat

You can't be nice to a track bike; they won't respect you if you are. You can beat the fuck out of them and sell them but expect some drama in your for sale thread.

You can't be nice to a track bike; they won't respect you if you are. You can beat the fuck out of them and sell them but expect some drama in your for sale thread.

I said busa lol. I dont want to challenge rider to rider. This thread is about 750's and busas into the drag racing. I will not ever street race. The 750 for sale is faster than it looks.

this is the EXACT thing I said about my sammich factory, and when I went to sell her here, I got 5 pages of "she looks a little beat up... it's time to call social services" and I was like, "fuck you prudes! I can finish faster than you ever will, ftmfw!"

It didnt Rocket, these did.

If you don't like it, go fuck yourself and don't post in his thread...buy another bike or make an offer. AFJ.
Because he's being a fucking asshole. Short, sweet and true.
I'm guessing no, which is why you should keep your fucking lame ass from fucking up other people's threads.

The thread has something to do with me when someone wants to be a fucktard towards Prez...you wouldn't understand. AFJ4L...bitch.

And yes, go fuck yourself, again.

I am a fucking asshole, but a fucking asshole that defends my Prez when he's getting bashed. :D
Don't worry, Prez. None of these haters, even in their dreams, are as fast as Predator is on that bike!
I WAS JOKING YOU FUCKING COCK-GOBBLER!
Hey, e-thug....:gtfo: of the thread. Cum dumpster bitches, always trying to fuck a thread up...
Mother fucking owned! FTMFW!
Any fucktard can twist a throttle, douche. We're not talkin "Biker Boyz" that can't fucking ride.......but that's all a busa is for.
I'm not sue if you have trouble reading due to being inbred or if you've got comprehension issues.......but, I WAS REFERRING TO TRACK RIDING BECAUSE THOSE W/OUT SKILL RIDE IN STRAIGHT LINES, JACKASS. Feel free to bring that I'm-a-fag-busa to NKY for a Junkie ride and let us make a fool out of you. (yes, again, FTMFW)

And last but best of all this little gem from Captain Fucktard kinda sealed the deal.

You fucking OR fags just get my blood flowing. :D Fuck you, all of you.