GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

I think you meant to post this in your FS thread... this thread isn't about a bike anymore. :p

He's probably drunk posting again. This is the real world equivalent of getting drunk and driving to your old house... not that I've ever done that or anything. :lol:

Can we get some pictures of everyone involved so I know who you are when I see you in person somewhere.

here is one of me and my fiancé and a bunch of raw chicken.

macyjoechicken.jpg

Well that was enjoyable reading. Now time to go and see the slew of posts that were reported from this thread.

Unless it has already been done I am thinking of banning someone just to keep the pimp hand strong.

Well that was enjoyable reading. Now time to go and see the slew of posts that were reported from this thread.

Unless it has already been done I am thinking of banning someone just to keep the pimp hand strong.

How many is 'a slew'? And plz post the names of the thin skinned on here -- or use your ePimp hand to slap a ban on them for being eWussies.

It was not a slew, nor was it a plethora or a profusion of reports.

I cannot elucidate on the posts and the authors shall remain nameless. Albeit the main subject was concerning something and/or someone in this thread, though I don't mean to obfuscate the subject.

It was not a slew, nor was it a plethora or a profusion of reports.

I cannot elucidate on the posts and the authors shall remain nameless. Albeit the main subject was concerning something and/or someone in this thread, though I don't mean to obfuscate the subject.

shit! and me without my thesaurus.

I feel sorry for the students you may someday teach. Also, your employer, because they obviously don't know the TRUE you. Your posts on here label you as an uneducated, immature ass honestly. You have some ghetto thuggery to you as well. Please teach our children. :nono: At 25 you display that you still have a lot of growing up to do.

Maybe someday your internet past will haunt your future employment. Employers tend to do a lot of research nowadays. ;)

Probably will be no need for "future employment", as I'm doing pretty well where I'm at. Additionally, no worries about your kids because I'm not taking a pay cut to teach. Immature ass on a board full of threadjacks and cocky bitches...that's funny. If you've looked at any other posts in any other threads that I have contributed to, you will see that I merely jack around and have fun in this thread. I have amused myself for about a week off and on by doing this. I've posted a few times now, saying no hard feelings and/or playing along semi-nicely. (Also check out SAMBUSA's "Need Help" thread for another fun play along post.) I'm not all that bad of a guy, although I do admit to being an asshole in general. Chill out, have fun...I know I am.

By the way, don't work for Wal-Mart or GE. Its another global company, that I won't name at the moment. :D

Resume thread.

Probably will be no need for "future employment", as I'm doing pretty well where I'm at. Additionally, no worries about your kids because I'm not taking a pay cut to teach. Immature ass on a board full of threadjacks and cocky bitches...that's funny. If you've looked at any other posts in any other threads that I have contributed to, you will see that I merely jack around and have fun in this thread. I have amused myself for about a week off and on by doing this. I've posted a few times now, saying no hard feelings and/or playing along semi-nicely. (Also check out SAMBUSA's "Need Help" thread for another fun play along post.) I'm not all that bad of a guy, although I do admit to being an asshole in general. Chill out, have fun...I know I am.

By the way, don't work for Wal-Mart or GE. Its another global company, that I won't name at the moment. :D

Resume thread.

Its P & G !! what do I win?

I can understand why you would think that, after reading a few pages of this......

Actually they are looking to hire 300 people in northern Kentucky for part time positions, I'm willing to bet that leaves a nice warm feeling in all the people of Wilmington.