GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

Nice job Ninja Nick!

They don't do the UPS type delivery for individuals to the door. This is a separate operation, under the large umbrella. It is more international and corporate bulk accounts.

On another side note: If anyone needs a job, shoot me a PM.

Nice job Ninja Nick!

They don't do the UPS type delivery for individuals to the door. This is a separate operation, under the large umbrella. It is more international and corporate bulk accounts.

On another side note: If anyone needs a job, shoot me a PM.

I used to work at YRC and it sucked but we did the same type of shit...but then again I was stuck on the dock for 6 months until the guy I was to replace retired but shit hit the fan with the company and I had to get the hell out

Do you actually work all the way up in Wilmington because that has to be a shitty drive with SW Ohio's dumbass drivers on 71

ah I missed the NKY comment...well that makes it a lot easier. I would hate my life if I had to make that commute on 71. The distance isn't the shitty part is the traffic and terrible drivers

^^^I love jersey shore for how ridiculous it is. Being Italian I actually hated it at first then I took it for what it was, stupid entertainment

Also, because the hostess at the bar we always go to kept giving me shit and calling me the muscle-less Ronnie. Apparently to some people I look like him a little bit

Yeah, I'm Italian as well and had to watch the show the first time to see what all the fuss was about. Then I DVR'd the whole damn series because they're nothing like your "normal" Italians and there is no way everyone can think that's how we are in real life. Ronnie was a beast, Sammi is smokin, Pauly was funny, Snickers was a lush whore that didn't ever ACTUALLY get any, and Mike is a closet fag.

^^^I love jersey shore for how ridiculous it is. Being Italian.

Also, because the hostess at the bar we always go to kept giving me shit and calling me the muscle-less Ronnie. Apparently to some people I look like him a little bit

Word? I thought you were Mexican. :cool:

Yeah, I'm Italian as well and had to watch the show the first time to see what all the fuss was about. Then I DVR'd the whole damn series because they're nothing like your "normal" Italians and there is no way everyone can think that's how we are in real life. Ronnie was a beast, Sammi is smokin, Pauly was funny, Snickers was a lush whore that didn't ever ACTUALLY get any, and Mike is a closet fag.

completely agree with all of this. Same reason I started to watch it and just got hooked, then again it helps there is a drinking game and it was on thirsty thursdays :D

Word? I thought you were Mexican. :cool:

:lol:

you have no idea how hilarious this is because I've gotten that joke hundreds of times from my friends that have known me forever. And although I do love me some Mexican food I absolutely HATE yard work and landscaping :p

Never met Bad, so.......he's Paisan to me! (Yeah, I think the English major didn't spell that one right~!)

I was about to look up what the hell you meant then I decided to stop being a retard and realize what you were going for. I'm just used to being called a dego or wop

No no no, I want them in this thread so all the shit talkers can have an easily recognizable face with out any additional work. There is a psychological aspect to this.

It's the tough behind a keyboard and shy in person thing. I just want them to be closer together. Sometimes we need an identity. Plus it's very telling to see what a person looks like. I don't want to scroll through the entire OR picture thread for this.

Now if you wanted to scroll threw it for me and post pics of most of the people in this thread in the thread that would work. :)

No no no, I want them in this thread so all the shit talkers can have an easily recognizable face with out any additional work. The is a psychological aspect to this.

It's the tough behind a keyboard and shy in person thing. I just want them to be closer together. Sometimes we need an identity. Plus it's very telling to see what a person looks like. I don't want to scroll through the entire OR picture thread for this.

Now if you wanted to scroll threw it for me and post pics of most of the people in this thread in the thread that would work. :)

ok fine....here's me and the woman

ronnie-sammi-break-up-jersey-shore-photos.jpg