Boot suggestions?

jessecwalters

I've had A* SMX4 and Sidi Vertigos. I liked them both, and can attest for the A* in a crash as having good protection. Sidi is more comfortable to me though. Grab those white Airs for $189 from newenough.com as there's your best value for the money.

Don't buy from Pony. You can find them MUCH cheaper online. I only go to IP for finding out what size I need, then go online to buy....

I would have loved to have gotten the Sidi Vortice or Vertigo's.

Check out http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/boots

They have Vertigo Air boots there (only in the solid white) for $189

:nono:

Iron Pony's a sponsor. You might find a cheaper price online, but you also might have to buy a white boot. If you want white, great.

I got my Vertigo Airs at IP for $300 + tax (approx. $19). Cheapest online price for them (in black) is $300. A couple links say $268, but at their site it's magically $300.

So, I spent a little under $19 to support IP. Plus, I got another oil-changing t-shirt in the process! :D

:nono:

Iron Pony's a sponsor. You might find a cheaper price online, but you also might have to buy a white boot. If you want white, great.

I got my Vertigo Airs at IP for $300 + tax (approx. $19). Cheapest online price for them (in black) is $300. A couple links say $268, but at their site it's magically $300.

So, I spent a little under $19 to support IP. Plus, I got another oil-changing t-shirt in the process! :D

$19 is two more tanks of gas and 280 more miles of riding for

me. Dunno about you.

Business is business and saving money is my business when it comes to the cash I earned. Plus I've had a very bad experience with Iron Pony which involved me ordering a helmet from some middle-aged guy named Nick because it wasn't in stock. I paid for it there, and 2 weeks later...nothing. I called and they said there was no order put in. WOW! So they said they fixed it. 1 week later...nothing. Called back and they said there was no order put in AGAIN! Now I am pissed. They finally send me my fucking helmet and a $25 gift card that I still have had for the past 2 years and never plan on using really.

Other than that story, I don't care what store, online or local, I'm buying from the one that has the best deal. :cheers:

Awesome. I will have to look into some of these. I dont plan on going tracking this year. Probably in the next couple years. But when I do, ill just upgrade my boots. As for riding with full boots, I have the Icon knee/shin guards. Will they still fit right with full boots? Any one have any experience with that?

And I was actually looking to get the white s-mx 2's, so the all white sidi's are fine with me.

Last thing. I'm impatient. I dont like waiting for shipping, it drives me nuts. :D

....and a $25 gift card that I still have had for the past 2 years and never plan on using really.

Pssst..... I'll take the gift card after cDub :cheers: