Need help

SAMBUSA

Sam, I can't believe no one told you the truth on how to do this. It is very hard to explain, but I'm sure if you hit up ShervinRRR he'll help you out. I hear he has a CRAZY FAST way to change your oil so you gain 87HP!

Hmmmm, another 87 would put me close to 300 RWHP. Tempting :lol:

I was gonna change the oil on the Busa today but I'm not sure how to get the plastics off. Once I get them off, what do I do next?

you have to do a flex test to the plastics. Once you get it off shake it like crazy to get the rocks off and then bend it in half if it cracks. but if it dont crack it good for another 5000 mile then repeat plastic test. You need to replace it because it had a hair line crack it in. Just be safe out there :lol:

The fairings are there to protect owners from working on the bikes, just like the reason some cars have engine covers. Things like that are meant to be serviced only by qualified mechanics, and only at the dealership. Don't trust these guys, Sam. Head straight to your nearest Suzuki dealership, and say "Do you guys do oil changes?" They'll take you, I mean it, from there.

Side note, an OIL change? Just suck it up, your bike it toast. Time for a new one.

Sam, I can't believe no one told you the truth on how to do this. It is very hard to explain, but I'm sure if you hit up ShervinRRR he'll help you out. I hear he has a CRAZY FAST way to change your oil so you gain 87HP!

:D Will it involve cutting holes in his frame?? ;)