FNP-45 Tactical

teddyang

what kind of items can you put on it using that threaded barrel ? i like the hogue grip on the sig, looks comfy. i have the lasergrips on my p-229 :)

suppressor, compensator.

Very nice acquisition Teddy. New, or private sale? Have you shot it yet? From what I've read, they're pretty darned accurate.

Sure that's not an H&K? :D Sorry t.d.

CT on my P220; Decal grip, Lasermax on my carry XD9.

yeah i like the hogue grips...if i could i'd put a hogue grip on the FNP also...but the polymer grip is good enough (i like it better than the USP grip)

like jblosser said threaded barrel is for a supprssor/silencer...but they're so expensive and such a hassle to get! =\ the slide is pre-milled for a mini red dot though so i'm gonna pick one of those up eventually...

you can't see it, but there's a lasermax laser on the 226 too..the activation switch is on the takedown lever

bought the FNP new, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but i've read fantastic things about it. i actually wasn't planning on buying anything but my friend was buying one and convinced me that i should pick one up too lol.