June 12th 2010 - MidOhio Max time twilight

jbot

Howdy,

Is anyone going to the Max time twilight day at Midohio June 12th? The weather is looking iffy, but I signed up some time ago, so I'm pretty much stuck on going. Plus, I still need to use up a few certs I bought earlier.

I'm riding Mid Oh sat, and then heading to putnam on sunday for the NESBA day.

None of my usual "riding buddies" are going, and it'll be just me and my dog. (scratch that, apparently midohio doesn't allow pets at all. lame. now I have to figure out what I'm doing with the dog).

Anyways, if you're there, say hi. I'll be on a busted up POS yellow 600rr with a shitty tape job on the headlights.

I will be there!PLEASE NO RAIN!
I'll be there ... now returning to the no rain dance already in progress

we will hope for the best. i'm tired of riding in the rain... i've had 1 nice track day so far.

i had a good time. i was completely expecting the weather to be crap.

i think i saw gixxie, predator, stt-brian, and some other guys. predator led me around for a lap or two, and i think i got buzzed by gixxie and brian like every session. thanks, jerks!

i had a good time. i was completely expecting the weather to be crap.

i think i saw gixxie, predator, stt-brian, and some other guys. predator led me around for a lap or two, and i think i got buzzed by gixxie and brian like every session. thanks, jerks!

Yup, was there. Trying to sort the RC8 before VMD. Been tough going so far...

Essentially got off a plane at 10pm Friday before heading to the track!! I was beat...

Yup, was there. Trying to sort the RC8 before VMD. Been tough going so far...

Essentially got off a plane at 10pm Friday before heading to the track!! I was beat...

oh yeah, i was gonna say that RC8 sounded awesome-0 when it blew by me.

how does it compare to other bikes you've ridden? just curious

Edited by jbot

oh yeah, i was gonna say that RC8 sounded awesome-0 when it blew by me.

how does it compare to other bikes you've ridden? just curious

It handles really well - transitions left and right like a 600... Power is a little lower than what I am used to with the 1000 as it is bone stock. I will be racing it at VMD and the AMA Pro Am event in stock form, too. Not sure how I will fair, but it goes well and I might not do too badly on it...