2004 Dodge Stratus SXT coupe

dustinsn3485

Since everyone else it throwing up their beat to shit vehicles for glws I figured what the heck I may as well too...Looking to get $6200

I want a decent truck. Prefer a midsize with a v6 and extended cab (ranger, s10, etc)

I've got to offer, as described in the title, a 2004 Dodge Stratus Coupe with the 2.4L 4banger. It's red and has something like 76,000miles. It's got new tires, tranny flush, power steering flush, injectors cleaned, new pads and rotors, all in the past 10-15K. I'm never had a single problem with it since the day I bought it. Get's 25-27mpg, depending on how you run it. All the standard features power driver seat, power windows, power locks, sunroof, cruise, windshield wipers, headlights, fog lights, etc. Nothing special.

Majority of my driving has always been interstate, my work commute is only about 6 miles.

I know there's going to be a lot of flaming and some beat to shit comments and whatever else, but in the end I just wanna sell the darn thing. There'll be some pictures later, but I'm at work right now and the cars at home because the bike is more fun to ride to work.

Here's a picture off the internet, pretty much looks identical.

3o43p13lc5O45Y35U5a6882c5c02fdd4c16c8.jpg

Edited by dustinsn3485