Asian update

asian900ss

Alrighty mother fuckers I havent been on this shit in a hot minute. All is well we are down in Camp Shelpy MS and it sux my inner ass. We fly over to play in the box sometime soon after X-mas. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and miss the good times. P.S Flounder ur slow, Robin and Whitey ur the shit, Putty an Stef hope the house is goin well. Shawna ur boyfriends a dick. Yota I miss you brother.

If anyone has the pics from the 1 yr party and or parties in general please post them i lost all mine. And if anyone has the pics from loopin that gsxr those too pls.

And most of all Pops I wish you nothing but the best for you man and hope you are doin better. Love you always Pops.

Talk at ya all soon

Asian Rob

ha! Asian Rob? that name sounds familiar, but I just can't place it...

unless you're the kid who held flounder's peep while he creamed your gixxer that creamy, sticky white color. that poor bike...

on a serious note, be safe man! we miss you and can't wait til you're back home again

Find fucking Bin Laden, kill him, and finally make someone proud of you....Sick of him releasing mixtapes....Glad to hear you are alive and well.....Take care....btw, things are great with the house...it's up and we are living in it....woot!!!