Brett Motter 6-12-2010

chewonkey

• 2 weeks later...

Brett Motter, To his family I just wanted you to know how sorry I feel for you. May god bless his girlfriend, son and unborn child.(family and friend also!) My son and 3 of his friends were the first to the accident, it has a life changing moment for all 4 boys, something I pray they will never have to see again.. I believe everything happened for a reason,(Please don't think I ment Brett's death happened for a reason) and my son was ment to see this horrible screen, just 2 week prior to this accident he bought a R-6 Rocket, which I was not aware of until the purchase was made. (he is 19). I was not happy about this, I don't concider that a "starter bike". I feared the worse, like most mothers would!...But I must say, he put it up for sale the very next day. Bikes must be rode with the upmost respect and beware of how dangerous they can be if not driven with extreme caution at all times..Hopefully down the road, my son will reconcider getting a bike...but not right now. Brett had to lose his life, but he may have saved another. RIP