Suomy Spec1r Extreme Gambler Helmet

Outrun

In stock right now at special pricing is a Medium Suomy Spec1r Extreme Gambler Helmet. The graphics on this helmet are spectacular and definitely a must see! The construction of the helmet is very sturdy.

~Race approved by every major US motorcycle racing organization; DOT and BSI certified.

~Superior state of the art helmet graphics with clearcoat finish.

~Has Oversized sponge cervical neck roll.

Check it out at:

http://www.tobefast.com/suomy-spec1r-extreme-gambler-pr-1015.html

Thanks for your business!!!!

Team McCoy Motorsports

Ohio Riders Forum Sponsor

Phone: 606-432-1556

Email: sales@tobefast.com

I love the graphics on the Suomy helmets, nice helmets too but I find they run a little small not a whole size like the Scorpions do though. GLWS!

On a personal note seeing as how you are from the area. If I wanted to go from Elkhorn City, KY to Ironton, OH on a decent motorcycle road what would you suggest? I am looking at 52 but am worried about small town stops and road conditions. I have been on 23 many times in a car and once on a bike but thought I would try something else because it would be kind of boring for a ride with buddies even though you can make decent time on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for taking so long to respond. We usually just travel along 23 but I'll see what I can come up with for you.

Thanks, I know 23 is the safe route but is 52 a good sport bike road or is it a lot of small town stops with terrible pavement?

I love these helmets their graphics are second to none but they run small at least from my experience.

Hey you two this is a sponsor’s thread go play somewhere else.

Niiiiiiiice, that was good.

Not sure why you're thinking of dicks and their assortment of different shaped heads, but it was a good burn. :slap:

Let's see....you're a dick so it fit...or didn't...on your head that is...you get it.

:D

I had to do it since you didn't show up for the Cosh ride.

But on topic, I tried on one of these and they do run a bit small (as others have stated) given the same in Arai's. Very nice helmet and nice graphics. If they me fit better I'd buy one for sure.

we're running through coshocton (I think?) on the last day of july or first day of august. i'm not sure that i've been through coshocton.

i wish i would've had a chance to try on a suomy. i have an arai vector right now. i wonder how these fit compared to the vectors.