TD Jesus pwned by Thor

Das Borgen

repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost that was already posted previously.

Where? I cannot find the repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of said originally reposted post post. Post .Re. Post. I haz a confused now, thanks Todd. ;)

Man, i hated that thing when I lived in cincy. i vote that it shouldnt be rebuilt.

The Bible says something about "glorifying his name" and I just don't think TD Jesus did that. If anything, I think it lead to more ridicule, and distrust of the Church. I just don't think TD Jesus was biblical, and TRUE Christians live by the Bible.

/soapbox (before it caves in and I end up injured)

Where? I cannot find the repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of said originally reposted post post. Post .Re. Post. I haz a confused now, thanks Todd. ;)

You've been confused by Todd... :nono: That show's you how smart those hillbillies really are! (Or is it thrillbilly Todd?)

The Bible says something about "glorifying his name" and I just don't think TD Jesus did that. If anything, I think it lead to more ridicule, and distrust of the Church. I just don't think TD Jesus was biblical, and TRUE Christians live by the Bible.

/soapbox (before it caves in and I end up injured)

Basically, haha. I dont think it did much good. And plus one to it not being very biblical.