Tonight 6/16, Thurs 6/17, Fri 6/18

Bad324

Anyone gonna be out anywhere any of these nights? I finally have a few free nights and probably gonna be roaming the Metroparks/Valley area but its always more fun when I'm not by myself. Something in this general area is what I was thinking

I get off work @ 3 on Friday, I may be able to play around in the Metroparks/Valley area with you for a bit. I work in Hudson, I'm about 10 minutes from Blossom Music Center.

you got my number still? im down for some aimless riding tomorrow...im supposed to be goin to sheffield qsl tonight too with a few buddies if ur interested

nah I killed my phone jet skiing over the weekend so I lost all my numbers...hit me up with it.

I ended up getting a ton of maintenance stuff and parts for the Kawi last night so if I get any motivation I might just wait til tomorrow to ride and get the Kawi all good to go

nah I killed my phone jet skiing over the weekend so I lost all my numbers...hit me up with it.

I ended up getting a ton of maintenance stuff and parts for the Kawi last night so if I get any motivation I might just wait til tomorrow to ride and get the Kawi all good to go

Don't know what time you'll be out tomorrow, but it looks like I'll be out in the Metroparks/Riverview/Brandywine area tomorrow afternoon around 3:30 for a bit.

Don't know what time you'll be out tomorrow, but it looks like I'll be out in the Metroparks/Riverview/Brandywine area tomorrow afternoon around 3:30 for a bit.

depending on when I get out of work the plan is to be out by no later than 5ish

i work tomorrow till around 5 so i wont be ready to ride till bout 6 or so...whats the goal on this? agressive or casual? if casual i might have the girl on the back...

the goal is to get on my damn bike for the first time in 2 weeks :lol:

I would say somewhere between those two

lol ur startin 2 sound like speedytripple! jp jp....hit me up tho as soon as u kno bout what time if at all so i can plan it right

haha sorry bud, I wasn't anticipating having to get the trailer tonight. I will definitely let you know though if and when

yeah, I'm not able to get out today either. I went to take the bike to work this morning and couldn't find my keys anywhere. I have a sneaky suspicion that my wife hid them so she could ride her bike this morning and I'd have to drive the car w/ my son to daycare.

tee hee... shes smart, im gonna keep that in mind. I like rosie.. :D

Yeah, she thinks she's real funny. I looked for those damn keys for over a half hour this morning. I always keep my keys in one of 2 places and they were nowhere to be found. I'm sure they miraculousy turn up sometime this weekend though. She'll probably throw them in Nicholas's toybox and say he was playing with them.