? for the ladies

Angrish

Ouch that hurts really bad. I just didn't follow him."putty"

It's all good....forgive Chrome....he tends to be a dik sometimes. SVT is Ford's "Special Vehicle Team". They are responsible for Cobras, Lightnings....all the addition HP models of Ford cars.

It's all good....forgive Chrome....he tends to be a dik sometimes. SVT is Ford's "Special Vehicle Team". They are responsible for Cobras, Lightnings....all the addition HP models of Ford cars.

The last time I was messing w/ mustangs It was SVO then SVE and now I guess its SVT I'll get back in the swing of things!!

Then it is a 2005 Mustang GT/CS clone.. there werent any GT/CS's that came from the factory with those options. It a GT that was modded by the last owner.

OK........still it has wing,hood scoope,and wheels like the cs ....same shit didn't think it was that important.And I am sure the car has not had parts changed. Same dealer and salesmen. Same guy Chuck Stainley at dick mashers ford sold it and took it back at the end of its lease.Maybe that dude or dudet had it ordered I'm not sure ...sorry...I'll be more clear next time.We did put flowmasters on it 2 days ago sounds good. She likes it!!!:D

OK........still it has wing,hood scoope,and wheels like the cs ....same shit didn't think it was that important.And I am sure the car has not had parts changed. Same dealer and salesmen. Same guy Chuck Stainley at dick mashers ford sold it and took it back at the end of its lease.Maybe that dude or dudet had it ordered I'm not sure ...sorry...I'll be more clear next time.We did put flowmasters on it 2 days ago sounds good. She likes it!!!:D

Wasnt knocking the dealer or anything just giving you some information that they might not have given ya :). The GT/CS holds a special place in my heart, I have a 1968 Mustang GT/CS :D

Glad your enjoying the car, the new Mustangs are a blast to drive thats for sure!

Have any pics yet?

Wasnt knocking the dealer or anything just giving you some information that they might not have given ya :). The GT/CS holds a special place in my heart, I have a 1968 Mustang GT/CS :D

Glad your enjoying the car, the new Mustangs are a blast to drive thats for sure!

Have any pics yet?

I still can't post pics I gave up.She is really enjoying the car!!!68 is the best year for the mustang IMO.

Have any pics yet?

Chuck told me the guy ordered the hood ....everything else regular GT.Do you no anything about changing the color of the dash lights somehow ......like "I heard" you could change it bunch of diff colors????sound right? I ask because they lost owners manual .I'll get it in a couple of days just wondering if you knew anything about that.

alot of people cant post pics or only small ones uptop click on photos and you can post some there and then link them into your threads

I'm to fukn stupid.............damit............links? I have to resize everything give some time..."DAYS":dunno:

Chuck told me the guy ordered the hood ....everything else regular GT.Do you no anything about changing the color of the dash lights somehow ......like "I heard" you could change it bunch of diff colors????sound right? I ask because they lost owners manual .I'll get it in a couple of days just wondering if you knew anything about that.

My Dad has an 06' so yea I know how to do it but I couldnt say without the dash right in front of me. I know it can only be done with the care in park... I think you press a Mode(?) button until it changes to the MyColor setting and then press Reset maybe? It isnt too hard to figure out. The my uncle just bought a 2008 GT/CS and it has an option to where you can change the ambient lighting (floors and cupholders) to like 8 different colors as well.