You're doing it wrong.

chevysoldier

Nice! Learning ATGATT early on!

One of the boys was out riding his bicycle a couple weeks ago, on a hot day, with his black COAT on. He said he was riding a motorcycle! I was glad to see that he's learning from my example, but at the same time, I didn't want him to overheat!

kids are so funny.. :D

shes a cutie, you better watch her close when she gets older. Matt is already about to buy a shotgun for rileys little boyfriends. lol

Ugh, don't remind me. I'm gonna do what Bill Engvall says:

"I'm gonna pull the young man in tight next to me so only he and I can hear the conversation. I'm gonna whisper in his ear. I'm gonna say, "Boy, look at me. You see that little girl there? That's my only little girl. She's my life. So if you have any thought about hugging or kissing, you remember these words: I got no problem going back to prison."

While I clean my shotgun. :D

Chevy, what worked for me when my girls first started dating is priceless. My oldest daughter was 15 and she brings her high school sweetheart home for the 2nd time (She's 22 and they're still together, its so sweet; they're both geeks) I knew he was coming in to visit, so I planned ahead. I had my complete knife collection out with blades ranging from 3" all the way to a 12" woods knife, and was just sitting in the living room sharpening them when I asked him to come in and sit down and talk with me. I had his COMPLETE and undivided attention! To this day he still mentions it. Never had any problems from him though.

It's really encouraging that you accept your child's crows-foot defect so well! New shoes are always a trying time with kids. You're a real stand-up guy (no pun intended):lol:

:lol: Thanks.

Chevy, what worked for me when my girls first started dating is priceless. My oldest daughter was 15 and she brings her high school sweetheart home for the 2nd time (She's 22 and they're still together, its so sweet; they're both geeks) I knew he was coming in to visit, so I planned ahead. I had my complete knife collection out with blades ranging from 3" all the way to a 12" woods knife, and was just sitting in the living room sharpening them when I asked him to come in and sit down and talk with me. I had his COMPLETE and undivided attention! To this day he still mentions it. Never had any problems from him though.

That's funny. I bet he was imagining all the ways you could dice him up. HAHA