ebay question

Bad324

I found a "brand new" shoei tz-r with extra shield and just won it for a pretty low price. I immediately get a message from the seller saying not to pay there was an error in the listing. I asked what the error was and he said the extra shield broke so he has to relist. I'm calling bullshit on this and he just doesn't want to let go of it at this price.

Is there anything I can do other than give negative feedback? I really want the helmet :D

the pricei won it at was 172....ridiculously low for the helmet already. I did call him out and say I would take it with only one face shield and as I figured I have gotten no response, the other messages were almost immediate. It is definitely obvious he isn't happy it sold that cheap

how old is the helmet?if its older more than 3 years dont buy.helmet lifetime is 3-5 years.the price is right.i sold on ebay my tz-r couple months ago with 2 shields for $ 150.you can contact ebay and tell them you want buy the helmet just with one shield,and they will talk to seller.