Flounder and ShittyGSXR - Quartet Des Man Love...

Moto-Brian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know how I know you're gay? you listen to coldplay

You know how I know your gay.. because your wife removed your balls in public when you threw a plastic football at a car..

PS. I still have pics of your wife dancing on the bar next to the topless creature at Asians going away party. Dont make me post them.. King of revenge pics remember.

Two Phags!

Keep running your mouth..

Remember what you were holding that day you were looking through the door at motorsports saying goodbye to the big gix.. I still have that pic. :) :) Among others..

you and J-law riding 2 up.

already posted the halloween pic.

I gots lots to choose from. i still need to make gifs of you dancing in the leathers. :D

You know how I know your gay.. because your wife removed your balls in public when you threw a plastic football at a car..

PS. I still have pics of your wife dancing on the bar next to the topless creature at Asians going away party. Dont make me post them.. King of revenge pics remember.

that's because she's a bitch and wouldn't know funny if it pulled down her pants and spanked her :D

I am surprised you knew that object was a football. I mean seriously, what real (American) man doesn't like football?! I hope you're always around during the games though because I'd make you wear an apron and stay in the kitchen.

that's because she's a bitch and wouldn't know funny if it pulled down her pants and spanked her :D

I am surprised you knew that object was a football. I mean seriously, what real (American) man doesn't like football?! I hope you're always around during the games though because I'd make you wear an apron and stay in the kitchen.

Pic of whodey's wife dancing on bar with topless creature coming in 3....2.....1....:cool:

Pic of whodey's wife dancing on bar topless coming in 3....2.....1....:cool:

This is all I read here......I said quietly, but with a loud inside voice....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think zorro said it best when he said. "1Guy1LivingRoom….i cant wait to drop a deuce in the middle of your living room…it will be all the rave!"

Get ready to break in your new house and carpet. :monkeypoo:

Leave me out of this....This is about you and manlove.

Keep running your mouth..

Remember what you were holding that day you were looking through the door at motorsports saying goodbye to the big gix.. I still have that pic. :) :) Among others..

you and J-law riding 2 up.

already posted the halloween pic.

I gots lots to choose from. i still need to make gifs of you dancing in the leathers. :D

LMAO, the funniest part of that pic of him and John 2 up was the fact that John was waving at the camera.... :D