MRM Opens the 15!!!

Chrome

Cool, have you tried to start it yet?

Nope... But I rolled it around and shifted through the gears and all seems well. Only thing that concerns me about starting it is if there is going to be any leaks where I split the case once the oil pressure builds up. Other then that, Im not really worried. It will actually be good to start it with the snow on the ground because if there are any leaks, I should be able to see them easily and quickly.

How many bolts laying on the ground do you have left? :)

Not a single leftover bolt... I was pretty meticulous when I tore it apart to make sure I did not loose anything. I actually replaced a few of the bolts as I did not like the wear patterns they had on them

In all I replaced:

Transmission Shaft

5th pinion Gear,

clutch. (both friction and steel plates)

shit tons of washers and circlips which are pretty much 1 use items if you take them off.

I was going to replace the corresponding shift fork and 3rd pinion gear as well but the shift fork they gave me was wrong and the pinion gear had a manufacturing defect and would not fit on the axle.

To make Chrome happy, I started another thread...

your welcome 104lb flashy bright bike guy. :D

I thought today would be a total waste for me but I was wrong. For me it was the first time flounder said something that was actually funny. Congrats :D now go ride your half assed repaired dirt bike down the "alley" triumphantly