Friday ride

Jeepman3ski

That is the right one. I really have no idea. I don't go on many rides unless someone else is leading bc they know the twisty roads much better then me. I'm open to suggestion!

And yes its kind across the street from northstar. I think its northstar's. I just look for the white triumph.

Edited by Jeepman3ski

Thanks for getting the ride together Jeepman3ski. It was nice to meet you guys..I had fun.That route Would have been pretty nice, IF the roads were in better shape. My leg was getting tired of pointing out all that gravel, and pot holes! I liked how the trees made it seem kind of like a tunnel at times. I think it could have been some cool looking pics. I thought of that while we were stopped at Delaware "Beach" I ended up with 140miles today.

That cooler, the way I have it set up now..will keep things That cold for 24ish hours. Works out pretty well.

I was anticipating us having some Free uber sammichs from Gen3flygirl to go with the cooler full of Ice cold water (that setup I have, will keep things That cold for about 24hours)...but she chickened out, and didn't grace us with her presence.

Thanks again! It was a good way to start out the holiday weekend.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Ben

Edited by danballa