Reynoldsburg Parade/Fireworks

chevysoldier

Anyone been to Reynoldsburg for the Independence Day festivities? It's right down the road from me so I thought the family and I would check it out. Parade at 2pm, festivities at Civic Park 4-9pm and fireworks at 9:45pm. Just wondered if anyone knew anything about this?

EDIT: I added pictures and a video further down.

Edited by chevysoldier

Nope, but that day back in the 80's when the entire display blew up, I could feel the ground shake over in Whitehall.... hahaha, just sayin'

ok ok, I used to go when I was a kid, I lived near there. But I haven't seen the fireworks in Reynoldsburg for years.

Edited by ReconRat

I think they did it there last year-- Civic Park is just across the treeline from my apartment, so I seem to recall us watching it from the garage. Looked like fireworks to me.

Couldn't tell you much about the other festivities-- I can't stand being in large crowds of people and children. :p

We went to the Reynoldsburg parade and fireworks. The Parade was alright and the fireworks were pretty good. It wasn't stupid crowded and we didn't sit in the traffic for and hour and a half trying to get out.

Edited by chevysoldier